Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

I see your continuing on with the sooking oh Boofons route you jobbie smoker!!

I'm not on here for intelligent conversation or the making oh friends. I'm strictly here for abusing you so badly your starfish whistles while your mincing about ARI

Hahah

Got your limp bizkit cap on the night min?

Arite,

A mid thirties loon fae Portlethen (ah ken) noo hailin fae that mighty arsehole of the universe in Englandshire, Luton.

Was a regular at Pittodrie through Jimmys tenure (again ah ken), like tae get doon for a game fan im back up the road (which isnae as often as id like).

Cheers!

Eh?

;)

Arite,

A mid thirties loon fae Portlethen (ah ken) noo hailin fae that mighty arsehole of the universe in Englandshire, Luton.

Was a regular at Pittodrie through Jimmys tenure (again ah ken), like tae get doon for a game fan im back up the road (which isnae as often as id like).

Cheers!

When King Jimmy was on the throne, I used to regularly travel through Luton.

Arite,

Cheers!

Two ReedorDeids

This could be confusing.

It doesn't have a shnider boat festival for a start pubs mobbed we complete serpents like @@Poodler talking about they're vintage sailing boat that doesn't leave the harbour.

More Pubs than Portsoy big Aberdeen congincey that go to games.

Nae so much English cunts up in Banff cause they get chased oot we meat cleavers.

Better Gym than Portsoy and on a plus point you Dinna bide there @@The Boofon

It doesn't have a shnider boat festival for a start pubs mobbed we complete serpents like @@Poodler talking about they're vintage sailing boat that doesn't leave the harbour.

Nae so much English cunts up in Banff cause they get chased oot we meat cleavers.

If you carry on this petulant performance min I'll come up to Banff myself and make your bird fall in love with me, show her a real gentleman. You'll be greetin into your gains when she sees sense

More folk get on that supporters bus from Portsoy than they do in Banff.

Nice try.

Hello i am caledonia and I am from Scotland

edit this is my view of banff (I don't live there btw)

spotty bag shop

big house/manor

golf course

big fish tank

road to the broch

but its still a shithole

Macduff not Banff.

His head will never get sun burnt though with that cap. Jokes on you..

His fucking beak will if he persists in wearing it back to front

He'd need a better cap to protect that. #Sitheseagull

469221626_852.JPG

@@ebbe