Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

Hi im aberdeensnumber1fan and i currently work at pittodrie sorting admin stuff out which helps me hear all the breaking news.

Pleased to meet you all, you all seem fantastic and im happy to be a part of it all!

Aberdeen in Mexico?

I never saw this thread, so now its time to introduce myself :) :

I'm one of the few German Dons fans, live in Paderborn near Bielefeld which is near Dortmund ( I hope you now Dortmund ;) ). Just done my A-Levels, 19 years old.

Dons Supporter since some years (my German club is Eintracht Frankfurt), but it has always been difficult: until 2006 SPL Highlights were shown at German TV, in 2007 only OF and Hearts and since then actually nothing anymore. When I try to watch the BBC Highlighst I've to read: ''Cannot play media. Sorry, this media is not available in your territory.'' :thumbs:

So I'm using live streams, youtube, an Hearts TV account of a friend who lives in Edinburgh and some downloaded Highlights. The only Aberdeen matches I've seen live on TV over here were the two legs against Bayern.

Since I joined AFC Chat my knowledge about Aberdeen and the Dons has perceptibly grown :laughing: So I'm enjoying being here and being a Dons fan despite all problems. :)

I'm one of the few German Dons fans, live in Paderborn near Bielefeld which is near Dortmund ( I hope you now Dortmund :) ). Just done my A-Levels, 19 years old.

Dons Supporter since some years (my German club is Eintracht Frankfurt), but it has always been difficult: until 2006 SPL Highlights were shown at German TV, in 2007 only OF and Hearts and since then actually nothing anymore. When I try to watch the BBC Highlighst I've to read: ''Cannot play media. Sorry, this media is not available in your territory.'' :thumbs:

So I'm using live streams, youtube, an Hearts TV account of a friend who lives in Edinburgh and some downloaded Highlights. The only Aberdeen matches I've seen live on TV over here were the two legs against Bayern.

Since I joined AFC Chat my knowledge about Aberdeen and the Dons has perceptibly grown :) So I'm enjoying being here and being a Dons fan despite all problems. :)

Must be pretty bad nae being able to see the team properly because you cant watch the highlights and we are barely on Setanta or Sky. :laughing: How far is Paderborn from Munich like? Could you not have made the game? Im glad to see your enjoying it around here and getting more knowledge on Aberdeen. ;)

Must be pretty bad nae being able to see the team properly because you cant watch the highlights and we are barely on Setanta or Sky. :thumbs: How far is Paderborn from Munich like? Could you not have made the game? Im glad to see your enjoying it around here and getting more knowledge on Aberdeen. :laughing:

Yeah right, I hope that german pay TV which just fused with Sky will show the SPL in the futurem, but its probably unrealistic. About 700 Kilometers, but I wasn't able to make it at that time ;) .

I'm one of the few German Dons fans, live in Paderborn near Bielefeld which is near Dortmund ( I hope you now Dortmund ;) ). Just done my A-Levels, 19 years old.

Since I joined AFC Chat my knowledge about Aberdeen and the Dons has perceptibly grown :thumbs: So I'm enjoying being here and being a Dons fan despite all problems. :)

you get to many Eintracht games? Managed to get to the game v Bremen last season (where wee Diego got sent off) - brilliant atmosphere :drink:

Dons Supporter since some years (my German club is Eintracht Frankfurt), but it has always been difficult: until 2006 SPL Highlights were shown at German TV, in 2007 only OF and Hearts and since then actually nothing anymore. When I try to watch the BBC Highlighst I've to read: ''Cannot play media. Sorry, this media is not available in your territory.'' ;)

Since I joined AFC Chat my knowledge about Aberdeen and the Dons has perceptibly grown ;) So I'm enjoying being here and being a Dons fan despite all problems. :)

Ace. How come you support Aberdeen then?

No I didn't but I know who they would have been. Good lads. ;)

Aye they were a good laugh like, i was off my face so canna mind much about that night but then i saw them again at aberdeen airport when i got back, they were looking even worse than me ;) it was a wild 4/5days!

@ wearereds Unfortunately even Frankfurt is not really near to Paderborn, but the atmosphere there is really mostly impressing. Eintracht's fans often get mentions for the best support in the Bundesliga :cheers: .

@ Dynamo To cut a long story short, I played Aberdeen in a Computer game, then got interested in the club, and as Eurosport and another channel showed SPL Highlights at this time, begun to watch and follow Aberdeen. By-and-By I became a real fan. ;)

@ wearereds Unfortunately even Frankfurt is not really near to Paderborn, but the atmosphere there is really mostly impressing. Eintracht's fans often get mentions for the best support in the Bundesliga :laughing: .

@ Dynamo To cut a long story short, I played Aberdeen in a Computer game, then got interested in the club, and as Eurosport and another channel showed SPL Highlights at this time, begun to watch and follow Aberdeen. By-and-By I became a real fan. :)

That has got to be one of the most random and greatest reasons to support the dons I have ever seen or heard.

@ wearereds Unfortunately even Frankfurt is not really near to Paderborn, but the atmosphere there is really mostly impressing. Eintracht's fans often get mentions for the best support in the Bundesliga :laughing: .

@ Dynamo To cut a long story short, I played Aberdeen in a Computer game, then got interested in the club, and as Eurosport and another channel showed SPL Highlights at this time, begun to watch and follow Aberdeen. By-and-By I became a real fan. :)

That is absolutely brilliant..I take my hat off to you sir!!