Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

A Fife Red, have been all my days thanks to a father who introduced me to them in the 70's (he's originally from Stonehaven). I'll never forgive him for not taking me to Gothenburg though :o

I won't be so hard on him, I have some really special memory's of Aberdeen home/away in the 80's.

In a town where a huge percentage of the population support either half of the OF, I have a son who wears the only Aberdeen top in his school, i'm proud of that :sheepdance:

Mon the Reds

Guest SS RED
A Fife Red, have been all my days thanks to a father who introduced me to them in the 70's (he's originally from Stonehaven). I'll never forgive him for not taking me to Gothenburg though :P

I won't be so hard on him, I have some really special memory's of Aberdeen home/away in the 80's.

In a town where a huge percentage of the population support either half of the OF, I have a son who wears the only Aberdeen top in his school, i'm proud of that :)

Mon the Reds

:ThumbsDown: :thumbs:

Arite! Im caketin, im 20 but soon to be the fine old age of 21.

From the great city of Elgin but living in Aberdeen just now.

Im at aberdeen uni just finishing my 3rd year of accountancy and finance :applause:

Big dons fan. Got a ST in the RDS lower have done for about 6 years i think. Go to about half the away games as well.

Party on!!!

Steve "Ollie" Campbell, 35, from the kingdom of Hilton originally, now BoD. Went to first game circa 79. Played football for many years so Saturday's were out but hardly missed a Sunday/midweek game for quite a while now. Me and my boy are now season ticket holders in the Paddock. My son's DOB is 19-03 (01) so thought it was fitting to call him (Aber) Dean. I have an Aberdeen tattoo on my upper right arm and openly cried on my mums shoulder at Hampden when Peter Nicholas balooned his pen!

Steve "Ollie" Campbell, 35, from the kingdom of Hilton originally, now BoD. Went to first game circa 79. Played football for many years so Saturday's were out but hardly missed a Sunday/midweek game for quite a while now. Me and my boy are now season ticket holders in the Paddock. My son's DOB is 19-03 (01) so thought it was fitting to call him (Aber) Dean. I have an Aberdeen tattoo on my upper right arm and openly cried on my mums shoulder at Hampden when Peter Nicholas balooned his pen!

Welcome aboard!

I used to live on Hilton Drive, did you go to Kittybrewster Primary? Those were the days, muckin' aboot at Stewart Park, laughing at the glue sniffers, the Rosehill chipper etc.

Guest SS RED
I used to live on Hilton Drive, did you go to Kittybrewster Primary? Those were the days, muckin' aboot at Stewart Park, laughing at the glue sniffers, the Rosehill chipper etc.

Hilton, Ashgrove....that's where i learned my trade, trade as what i'm not quite sure.

:laughing:

Life long Dons fan, been going to Pittodrie since the 70's when I was a nipper with my old man.

Used to have season ticket in SS, but been working offshore for lat 10 years and getting to the games aint so easy these days, especially as I have 2 gorgeus daughters that take up a lot of my time when at home. Still go as often as I can though!!!

Originally from Culter, but now in Kingswells which is great for the kids but does not have enough drinking establishments!!!!!!

:soapbox: Cannot stand the complete arses that come from Aberdeen and say they support the old firm! GET A GRIP AND SUPPORT THE DANDIES - THIS IS OUR HOUSE AND IF YOU WANT TO STAY, GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:laughing: TILL I DIE!!!!

Ah - another Powis loon (well St Machar after your school fell down!!)

#

i cried at that too

Hi, dunc_afc, im 28, lived in the deen my whole life, mostly in B.O.D, live just off of King street now with the missus. Work offshore, its pish but well i cant complain about the money.

My first ever game was when we got humped 5-0 (i think) by St Johnstone and for some masochistic reason it didnt put me off returning. Got my first season ticket last season and i have re-newed.

Probably hate hearts at least as much as the huns if not more, although lafferty is doing his best to change that.

Seems a good enough reason for me. Wilkommen.

Did you ever stay in oz?

cheers dude

na i never stayed in oz but my mum was born in Sydney and moved back here when she was 10 as her Dad died so my Nana brought them home.

i am planning to go there next year on holiday with my girlfriend with a view to possibly emigrating in the future

Guest SS RED
cheers dude

na i never stayed in oz but my mum was born in Sydney and moved back here when she was 10 as her Dad died so my Nana brought them home.

i am planning to go there next year on holiday with my girlfriend with a view to possibly emigrating in the future

You get to a lot of Dons games?

Guest SS RED
Hi everybody

I'm 34 and originally from Leeds, but now staying in Fife.

First game was Man Utd in August 91, came up to RGU in 93 after that in order to watch the Dons.

Had season ticket since 95/96.

Cheers

Good first post.

:hysterical:

Life long Dons fan, been going to Pittodrie since the 70's when I was a nipper with my old man.

Used to have season ticket in SS, but been working offshore for lat 10 years and getting to the games aint so easy these days, especially as I have 2 gorgeus daughters that take up a lot of my time when at home. Still go as often as I can though!!!

Originally from Culter, but now in Kingswells which is great for the kids but does not have enough drinking establishments!!!!!!

:hysterical: Cannot stand the complete arses that come from Aberdeen and say they support the old firm! GET A GRIP AND SUPPORT THE DANDIES - THIS IS OUR HOUSE AND IF YOU WANT TO STAY, GET REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:hysterical: TILL I DIE!!!!

Welcome to a fellow Culter loon. :thumbs: