Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

im mark, im 15 used to be a season ticket holder about 7 years i think, stopped cause i had other commitments which folded about 3 games into the season and i ended up becoming a first aider with the red cross which meant i was able to go along to the games free

like en folks?!

am zerodon47, fae Buckie and "work" offshore. been a season ticket holder every season apart fae the 3 years i spent in weegieland at college fae 01/02 tae 03/04. RDU z112 great seat, many a bovril spilled oer some poor soul up there! hopin for a good euro run and a few pissups in some obscure cities!

MON I DONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Been on this for a while, better late than never:

True_Don, born Aberdeen, live London...always been an Aberdeen fan...dad used to play for AFC boys club against Neil Simpson but never made it as a pro...I was named after him.

Barnet FC is my local team, whilst I also have a soft spot for Man Utd (Fergie) and Spurs (North London's finest).

26 at the time of writing this and travel all over the place with a certain Ted Baker.

Love women, cute arses, nice legs, pretty eyes and having a good time with all of them.

Been on this for a while, better late than never:

True_Don, born Aberdeen, live London...always been an Aberdeen fan...dad used to play for AFC boys club against Neil Simpson but never made it as a pro...I was named after him.

Barnet FC is my local team, whilst I also have a soft spot for Man Utd (Fergie) and Spurs (North London's finest).

26 at the time of writing this and travel all over the place with a certain Ted Baker.

Love women, cute arses, nice legs, pretty eyes and having a good time with all of them.

Sounds nice, welcome here! ;)

Hello fellow Dandies!!!

I'm ferlaytio and have been a member on here for donkies - don't post often but have a read of the boards almost everyday. I did however bring you guys the Aluko signing exclusive. :rolleyes:

I'm 26 and had a season ticket from 92-04. Gave up the season ticket due to travelling for a year after uni and then working offshore on an ad-hoc basis. Still get to a good number of games each season although Jimmy Calderwood made me lose a lot of passion for the Dons (I was a Jimmy Hater from very early on with his terrible style of football and lack of tactical ability).

A few folk on here know me from the Ukraine, Madrid & Munich adventures - don't think those 5 days in the Ukraine can be matched but here's hoping it is next season on our Euro Trip to where ever!

Stand Free

liken!

been reading this for a while but only just decided to sign up

am 20 a greenkeeper at Royal Aberdeen. Been going to all games for as long as i can remember

Vice Chairman of Ullevi Dons supporters club any1 intrested geez a shout

cheers

hi folks , i'm 36 year old currently living in Western Isle though returning "hame" in September, bought my first season ticket in week leading up to Hibs game as i had a feeling the OAF (outsanding aberdeen failure) would be dunted so next season upper RDS t64 that'l be me!

as user name suggest great fan of Eric Black hero when i wis a loon, was hoping to see him as boss, still think he will be sometime in the future.

cheerio

Guest LondonScottish
hi folks , i'm 36 year old currently living in Western Isle though returning "hame" in September, bought my first season ticket in week leading up to Hibs game as i had a feeling the OAF (outsanding aberdeen failure) would be dunted so next season upper RDS t64 that'l be me!

as user name suggest great fan of Eric Black hero when i wis a loon, was hoping to see him as boss, still think he will be sometime in the future.

cheerio

Welcome on board. And well done on purchasing that season.

Ok a few posts in here, im Russell, as you may have guessed, been a Don all my life, first games were as 2 year old in 1983 (which i dont remember :itch-chin: ) due to my good mum getting free tickets from Willie Miller, so you could say im from the Glory Years school of support.

Get to games when i can, been to todders every season since 87 i think.

Lurked on here a long time, but since my global ban on the footy mad networks decided to become more active on here.

Love the banter on here, and i will add, take some of my posts with a pinch of salt, i like a debate and will say things to provoke someones real opinion

STAND FREE

I'm JP1903,

I have supported the dons since 1979/80ish, i guess i was a glory hunting primary school kid at the time but have never strayed since. I don't get to many games anymore due to work, weans and nae cash, but where i can, i go, certainly make more away than home due to staying in glasgow.

Been reading the threads for months, more so since JC left, decided to join and get involved, i've also just discovered i can get on afc chat from work....goto love these new most up to date company firewalls (old one didnt let me on..ha!)

@ Dynamo To cut a long story short, I played Aberdeen in a Computer game, then got interested in the club, and as Eurosport and another channel showed SPL Highlights at this time, begun to watch and follow Aberdeen. By-and-By I became a real fan. :cool:

that's why pisa are my italian team ;p

do you not get redtv from the club website? i thought they broadcast internationally.

i may as well introduce myself so as people don't think i'm only here to call a spade a w*nker or generally stir sh*t up.

i'm a born and bred weegie and supported aberdeen as long as i can remember. i'm from a mixed family so i never had OF brainwashing like pretty much all the folk i know. apparently i saw a picture (mcleish i think) in a newspaper and decided they were my team.

i was born feb 83 so pretty much the earliest i can remember is being in the playground getting laughed at by older boys cos of that c**t mark hately...if i'd know that was the start of our 'bottle everything we possibly can' era maybe i'd have decided football wasn't worth the bother.

tell you what though, i doubt many of you know how good it feels to see yr team stick it up the OF when you see the bitter fannies up close and smelly.

that's why pisa are my italian team ;p

do you not get redtv from the club website? i thought they broadcast internationally.

i may as well introduce myself so as people don't think i'm only here to call a spade a w*nker or generally stir sh*t up.

i'm a born and bred weegie and supported aberdeen as long as i can remember. i'm from a mixed family so i never had OF brainwashing like pretty much all the folk i know. apparently i saw a picture (mcleish i think) in a newspaper and decided they were my team.

i was born feb 83 so pretty much the earliest i can remember is being in the playground getting laughed at by older boys cos of that c**t mark hately...if i'd know that was the start of our 'bottle everything we possibly can' era maybe i'd have decided football wasn't worth the bother.

tell you what though, i doubt many of you know how good it feels to see yr team stick it up the OF when you see the bitter fannies up close and smelly.

Welcome here! :gay:

I dont have the money for Red TV... :cool: