Introductions Section

Guest LondonScottish

A1( how can you be Original A1 when A1 is the original A1 ! 80) )

Life , as ever , is suffering ! But if it doesn't kill us.....it makes us stronger.

Yersel' ?

Never better, P. And all the more so for having Chat back and seeing yourself amongst the posters.

Had to become Original A1 because the log-in names don't allow for fewer than 3 characters.

Will attempt to contact via the number I had for you, so's not to annoy these good fellow burghers...

:sheepdance:

Suppose I'll reintroduce myself then after the recent events. I'm Neale,hence the outstandingly original username,25 from Aberdeen.Was on here before the last year's worth of posts disappeared albeit not really a regular contributor,more finding myself having a laugh at some of the(usually Millertime related) threads and the plentiful arguments! Rarely at games due to being "physio" with Stonehaven Juniors but will make more of an effort with the midweek/Sunday games.

COYR!!!

Hi everyone, was on here before its near-death experience so had to resurrect my profile.

Aberdeen born and bred and a Dons fan since the early 60s. Came to London on a 6-month secondment in 68 and 40-odd years later still down south. Loved playing football but gave up about 10 years, 4 months, 3 days ago (approx). Still involved with the same club in north London but restricted to collecting the dosh, occasionally refereeing when we don't get a league ref. and definitely ensuring that the bar profits are kept in a healthy state. Which all means that, sadly, I hardly ever see the Dons except on RedTV. Been promising my 15 y/o daughter that I'd take her to Hampden if the Dons made it to a final....maybe this year?