Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

On 4/27/2024 at 9:11 AM, DD1903 said:

Aye. Straight from the off. His posting style was very similar to a few 'former' posters as well. I'm sure bebo will confirm...

Can’t help wondering that it might be the chief heid-the-ba himself, Rocket Scientist behind several accounts.  I can imagine the mental cunt literally being unable to function without his online comfort blanket….and that despite trying oh so hard to stop himself from giving away his true identity with a tirade of abuse to whoever called him out on anything , he couldn’t quite resist the urge completely.

Whether I’m right or wrong, it’s nailed on that Delta Ray’s been looking in all weekend , just itching to get back in the game.

14 minutes ago, redone said:

Can’t help wondering that it might be the chief heid-the-ba himself, Rocket Scientist behind several accounts.  I can imagine the mental cunt literally being unable to function without his online comfort blanket….and that despite trying oh so hard to stop himself from giving away his true identity with a tirade of abuse to whoever called him out on anything , he couldn’t quite resist the urge completely.

Whether I’m right or wrong, it’s nailed on that Delta Ray’s been looking in all weekend , just itching to get back in the game.

I remember Rocket he seemed a decent sort.

What happened to him?

2 hours ago, redone said:

I don’t think it was RS. Wasn’t aggressive enough!

1 hour ago, Dons79 said:

I miss the rocket days, such fun, he could be frothing at the mouth over anything at all, 

what was it again about ARI?

did he not proclaim to build it or some shit😂

He proclaimed to have "invented Cornhill" 

😂

12 hours ago, chief_wiggum said:

He was a racist dick, in the short time on here, he dildo'd more of my posts than I'd ever got in 18 years.

Didn't know he was racist CW . 

That's isn't good anyone who's racist needs 240 volts to the napper.