Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

25 minutes ago, Arabian Knight said:

Photo-20240411-004844-S-826x1470.png

a pelvic thrust is nuthin....nutjhn. wioot rhythm..a hard thrust sends oot a msg..fuckin bang bang bang bang bang bang..it's down to the male to set the thrustin tempo fir a brain drainin orgasm

Cooking prawns in your dressing gown? 

fit time o day is that?!?!

11 hours ago, Red Clive 1995 said:

I didn’t realise ABmad was still a thing. Just had a gander, what a horrendous user face. 

I just guessed that it probably would be.

Haven’t been on there in many years.Think there may have been the odd user or 2 from there that has popped up on here.

10 hours ago, Dons79 said:

Whit is it with you and height, did you get gang raped by a bunch of midgets when you were younger?, battered by 2 dwarfs at school and never lived it down?, got outed by your pals after sodomizing 3 ewoks?, your infatuation is not healthy, let people live don, let people live.

He gets abusive after a couple of proseccos.

After 3 he starts making stuff up trying to impress people.

Classic broken down alcoholic. @Don Fonte

• Haha 4
Just now, DeltaRay1903 said:

Sad to hear.

Two people I knew did that. One I knew very well while the other was just a neighbour. Both suicides. One jumped off and the other drove off in a vehicle. Truly tragic. 

Fucks sake, sorry to hear, no honestly don’t know where the lad is, was only kidding about the cliff.

well that backfired.

9 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Fucks sake, sorry to hear, no honestly don’t know where the lad is, was only kidding about the cliff.

well that backfired.

Not at all. These things happen. Life goes on and I'm not into being po faced about anything.

It was a fair while ago my mate went and the neighbour which was a lot more recent I don't really care about. He had two young daughters so it was a shame for them right enough. 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Sad to hear.

Two people I knew did that. One I knew very well while the other was just a neighbour. Both suicides. One jumped off and the other drove off in a vehicle. Truly tragic. 

You need to improve your conversation skills IYAM. 

• Haha 1