Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

On 4/8/2024 at 9:31 AM, YorkDon said:

The amount he posted bordered on obsessive/addicted.

Will do him good not to be here-unless he makes a new account/signs up for AbMad or the likes and feeds his addiction.

I didn’t realise ABmad was still a thing. Just had a gander, what a horrendous user face. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Simply Red said:

@Dad did i not win one at some point?  😂

I told you not to bother posting it. Very kind of you tho. 

Oh aye - yon Xmas where 5 cunts got one for free 'n' not one cunt wanted one sent 😭 

Ah no

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, Don Fonte said:

Under 5'6 as well.

Pathetic.

Whit is it with you and height, did you get gang raped by a bunch of midgets when you were younger?, battered by 2 dwarfs at school and never lived it down?, got outed by your pals after sodomizing 3 ewoks?, your infatuation is not healthy, let people live don, let people live.

4 minutes ago, Dons79 said:

Whit is it with you and height, did you get gang raped by a bunch of midgets when you were younger?, battered by 2 dwarfs at school and never lived it down?, got outed by your pals after sodomizing 3 ewoks?, your infatuation is not healthy, let people live don, let people live.

I like taking the piss out of people for their worst traits.

I also enjoy people doing the same to me. 

Relax, we're all living and hate the huns.

• Upvote 1
Just now, Don Fonte said:

I like taking the piss out of people for their worst traits.

I also enjoy people doing the same to me. 

Relax, we're all living and hate the huns.

I know you were, as was I, grown used to it(pardon the pun)although not a trait height, a trait is something you learn, you cannot learn to be bigger😂

FTH

3 minutes ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Good to know. Why the hell do other huns such as wester hailes skin get away with it?

He's quite clearly a hun. We should be operating a zero hun policy. 

He’s the resident hearts fan, there’s no doubt, although all hearts fans are Huns also so good point, there was also a Hibs lad but looks like he might have sunk in the Brazilian swamp, he’s not been on for a while(unless changed user name).

10 hours ago, Simply Red said:

Hibs top boy there with the flag (green tee)

Well nawty

Debatable. They had two top boys. The split it caused finished them off.

He's a very nice bloke as it happens. Hooligan in his day obviously but he has mellowed and is a genuinely fanatical Hibs and Newcastle United football fan. 

1 hour ago, DeltaRay1903 said:

Debatable. They had two top boys. The split it caused finished them off.

He's a very nice bloke as it happens. Hooligan in his day obviously but he has mellowed and is a genuinely fanatical Hibs and Newcastle United football fan. 

Who was the other? Fat James McLeod?

• Upvote 1