Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

54 minutes ago, Roberto said:

BEBB was pretty decent fella when he spoke to me behind the scenes in fairness. (pm's).

PMing on an open fitba forum is a bit sinister i think. That's what FB is for. Unless you're swapping details to send a package or transfer cash.

2 hours ago, Hoofball said:

Is that not deed like Rangers and the phone book 

It’s alive and well, it’s just not politically correct to call it the yellow pages any longer. Was an outcry by a certain takeaway demographic a few years back! 
it’s just called ‘pages’ these days..

20 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

What happened to BadMobby anyone ken yet? Taken by the CIA for befriending aliens? Or some drunken high jinx? 

Think his wife read the post on here about his Chinese/Thai takeouts, he tried to cover his tracks by getting his account deleted to save the alimony

29 minutes ago, Redforever86 said:

What happened to BadMobby anyone ken yet? Taken by the CIA for befriending aliens? Or some drunken high jinx? 

Good for you son - this needs answered... The fucking cornerstone upon which this place balanced, up 'n' gone just like that 🤌

No much asking why given the brevity o' the top cunt; makes me worry a smidge it's summat v bad.

Just to clarify, when I say 'this needs answered' Dad's no getting rowdy or owt - if it's not to be said: no bother 🤚 

Just be nice to know - many of us loved him x

1 hour ago, Redforever86 said:

Aye. A fine poster (albeit one with an abysmal taste in trainers) who always provided a laugh. 

A sad miss from the Hat. 

6 hours ago, Dad said:

Good for you son - this needs answered... The fucking cornerstone upon which this place balanced, up 'n' gone just like that 🤌

No much asking why given the brevity o' the top cunt; makes me worry a smidge it's summat v bad.

Just to clarify, when I say 'this needs answered' Dad's no getting rowdy or owt - if it's not to be said: no bother 🤚 

Just be nice to know - many of us loved him x

@milne_afccan maybe shed a bit of light on this?