Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

You think? Calling people stupid a lot and ignoring questions doesn't make someone the champ.

If you possessed the intelligence of the average NE man, which is quite obviously the upper 98th percentile of weegie scum like you, you would appreciate these facts: -

The calling out of others being stupid is not a bad thing. I know you young fucks with no balls have been brainwashed by the establishment to be so politically correct but that doesn't make it right.

What does matter is whether the calling out was justified or not. The calling out is no crime.

Also, your attention to detail has been exposed as totally defunct. There are cowards who avoid the hard questions and it's not me.

This again is a matter of record.

I wonder if you can back up what you're saying? Maybe you don't think it matters?

As a piece of shit of the modern generation who celebrate averagosity and have nothing interesting to say ever, your reckoning of truth is so fucked up is a joke. I have kids younger than you. Thank fuck that unlike you, they were taught to think properly and aren't total losers.

If you possessed the intelligence of the average NE man, which is quite obviously the upper 98th percentile of weegie scum like you, you would appreciate these facts: -

The calling out of others being stupid is not a bad thing. I know you young fucks with no balls have been brainwashed by the establishment to be so politically correct but that doesn't make it right.

What does matter is whether the calling out was justified or not. The calling out is no crime.

Also, your attention to detail has been exposed as totally defunct. There are cowards who avoid the hard questions and it's not me.

This again is a matter of record.

I wonder if you can back up what you're saying? Maybe you don't think it matters?

As a piece of shit of the modern generation who celebrate averagosity and have nothing interesting to say ever, your reckoning of truth is so fucked up is a joke. I have kids younger than you. Thank fuck that unlike you, they were taught to think properly and aren't total losers.

Again with the weegie stuff like it bothers me. You have a fair chip on your shoulder about that. Why is that?

I opened this 'blocked' message thinking it would be in response to me.

Your opinion isn't fact I'm afraid.

You ignore questions. The proof is evident throughout the forum. A fair few in the limmy show thread for a start.

I haven't been called part of the modern generation in several years. But I will take that as a compliment. I would think that you would have kids younger than me, seeing as I am in my late 30s. Given what I see here, I trust you don't practice what you preach to them, if they have been brought up correct. I'm sure you mentioned a son having been in trouble with the police. I've never had that pleasure. Terrible shame. Being a 'weegie' and that. Does that mean it's me or him that's brought up better?! There's a question for you to answer if you want.

Kindly show the 'records' re my attention to detail.

• Upvote 1

Again with the weegie stuff like it bothers me. You have a fair chip on your shoulder about that. Why is that?

I opened this 'blocked' message thinking it would be in response to me.

Your opinion isn't fact I'm afraid.

You ignore questions. The proof is evident throughout the forum. A fair few in the limmy show thread for a start.

I haven't been called part of the modern generation in several years. But I will take that as a compliment. I would think that you would have kids younger than me, seeing as I am in my late 30s. Given what I see here, I trust you don't practice what you preach to them, if they have been brought up correct. I'm sure you mentioned a son having been in trouble with the police. I've never had that pleasure. Terrible shame. Being a 'weegie' and that. Does that mean it's me or him that's brought up better?! There's a question for you to answer if you want.

Kindly show the 'records' re my attention to detail.

Listen cunt.

You never had the balls to confront me directly before. You just sniped on the sidelines.

If you don't understand how much we AFC hate weegies, you don't understand our club. It's a NE thing. I'm not going to defend the parochiality of the North East. It's just the way it is. It's the biggest weakness we have. Not surprising given how insular many of us are but don't play the chip on the shoulder shite. It's a fact of life that NE hates Glasgow and central belt and every cunt quite frankly. It's the ignorance that we were born with, indoctrinated with. Not nearly as sick as the protestant kafflick shite that permeates everything in your place, even to this day, as strong as ever in GCC even now in relation to education in particular.

You said I called people stupid and ignored questions put to me.

That's the only reason we're conversing.

I say that you are correct that I call people stupid, when they are being stupid so i don't get your point there?

You're saying that I run away from questions like a little girl. I'm telling you you're speaking shite. The record on this is indisputable.

My son has no convictions but even if he did, so fucking what? Every cunt makes mistakes.

Your reference to being "brought up better" reveals everything about your unfortunate and limited existence. Fud.

Listen cunt.

You never had the balls to confront me directly before. You just sniped on the sidelines.

If you don't understand how much we AFC hate weegies, you don't understand our club. It's a NE thing. I'm not going to defend the parochiality of the North East. It's just the way it is. It's the biggest weakness we have. Not surprising given how insular many of us are but don't play the chip on the shoulder shite. It's a fact of life that NE hates Glasgow and central belt and every cunt quite frankly. It's the ignorance that we were born with, indoctrinated with. Not nearly as sick as the protestant kafflick shite that permeates everything in your place, even to this day, as strong as ever in GCC even now in relation to education in particular.

You said I called people stupid and ignored questions put to me.

That's the only reason we're conversing.

I say that you are correct that I call people stupid, when they are being stupid so i don't get your point there?

You're saying that I run away from questions like a little girl. I'm telling you you're speaking shite. The record on this is indisputable.

My son has no convictions but even if he did, so fucking what? Every cunt makes mistakes.

Your reference to being "brought up better" reveals everything about your unfortunate and limited existence. Fud.

I believe I have had several discussions with you before RS. They all went the same as this one. You resorting to calling me a cunt etc, showing your lack of class and vocabulary. I believe you raised the better raising issue first, not I. Thus revealing your limited existence. If your logic is to be followed anyway. You wore your sons 'mistakes' like a badge of honour in the post I refer to. Yet now it's a mistake?! Make up your mind.

Again, show the examples you refer to, as your opinion isn't fact.

• Upvote 1

I believe I have had several discussions with you before RS. They all went the same as this one. You resorting to calling me a cunt etc, showing your lack of class and vocabulary. I believe you raised the better raising issue first, not I. Thus revealing your limited existence. If your logic is to be followed anyway. You wore your sons 'mistakes' like a badge of honour in the post I refer to. Yet now it's a mistake?! Make up your mind.

Again, show the examples you refer to, as your opinion isn't fact.

Don't twist it here.

You started the confrontation so you finish it.

What's the problem with me calling stupid cunts stupid? You got a moral objection with this? Is it political correctness? was I right or wrong?

I was at St Georges Park this week - the home of the FA - and the theme of my presentation to 200 delegates was Facts v. Opinions. I know the difference between the two. Why the fuck should you turn it round so that I have to justify what is fact or opinion? You were the fucking retard who said I ran away from tough questions. Every cunt on here knows you are speaking shite in this regard.

So go fuck yourself you weegie cretin loser cunt.

Don't twist it here.

You started the confrontation so you finish it.

What's the problem with me calling stupid cunts stupid? You got a moral objection with this? Is it political correctness? was I right or wrong?

I was at St Georges Park this week - the home of the FA - and the theme of my presentation to 200 delegates was Facts v. Opinions. I know the difference between the two. Why the fuck should you turn it round so that I have to justify what is fact or opinion? You were the fucking retard who said I ran away from tough questions. Every cunt on here knows you are speaking shite in this regard.

So go fuck yourself you weegie cretin loser cunt.

I haven't twisted anythjng. It's you that twists posts, makes accusations so that your limited vocabulary can be justified in your subsequent rantings.

I never started it. I stated a FACT to another poster that you responded to.

You still haven't backed your point up like I asked a couple of posts back. But then, you won't.

My issue with your calling of people stupid is that you base this on your opinion (not fact) and your insular, narrow mindedness. Nothing else.

Anyway, I shall finish this now. Night night.

• Upvote 2

I haven't twisted anythjng. It's you that twists posts, makes accusations so that your limited vocabulary can be justified in your subsequent rantings.

I never started it. I stated a FACT to another poster that you responded to.

You still haven't backed your point up like I asked a couple of posts back. But then, you won't.

My issue with your calling of people stupid is that you base this on your opinion (not fact) and your insular, narrow mindedness. Nothing else.

Anyway, I shall finish this now. Night night.

This is a perfect example.

You started this, you say it is fact but won't back up your claim.

In typical Internet mong style, you accuse me of what I accuse you of.

You said I call others stupid. Correct.

You said I avoid questions. Incorrect.

Now you've completely sidestepped the original issue and ignore it like it never happened.

I have no idea if you, and a number of others suffer from a lack of personal integrity, have mental health issues, are intellectually challenged or whatever your problem is that manifests itself in zero debating integrity. All I know is that you are a waste of my time and effort.

This is a perfect example.

You started this, you say it is fact but won't back up your claim.

In typical Internet mong style, you accuse me of what I accuse you of.

You said I call others stupid. Correct.

You said I avoid questions. Incorrect.

Now you've completely sidestepped the original issue and ignore it like it never happened.

I have no idea if you, and a number of others suffer from a lack of personal integrity, have mental health issues, are intellectually challenged or whatever your problem is that manifests itself in zero debating integrity. All I know is that you are a waste of my time and effort.

What?! It's quite clear that the original post that you quoted is me replying to another poster! How is this not evident to you?! Put your glasses on. So I never started 'this'.

If I'm such a waste, why bother replying so much?

I provided one thread for you to go look at. Go look. I ask several times for you to answer questions. Go look.

Can I ask? What is debating integrity? Calling people cunts or fuds?! Excellent skills.

quote name="DD1903" post="853192" timestamp="1354221157"]Still waiting to be told what makes that nightmare clip funny...

Wasn't aware that you had asked. But since you've piped in, what is the conversation? You want justification for something? What's the view that you dispute?

I haven't disputed anything...

I will draw your attention to your previous statement, where you state you look forward to presenting your interpretation. Go on then. You often challenge people in a similar manner, so lets hear it. Or, are you going to play your usual card of talking a good game?

You don't know why I don't like it so keep the amateur psychology to yourself thanks all the same.

It is a comedy sketch show despite your protests. Unless of course you wrote it and can say otherwise.

Tell me what it is if it isn't a comedy sketch show as I'm interested in what you think it is. Try and do it in less than 100 words as we're not all Rocket Scientists.

RS, why do you chase folk for answers, yet fail to respond to questions directed to you? There were questions put to you earlier in this thread that you ignored and then ignored again when it this was pointed out to you.

Nothing but a wind bag

I'm not seeking to change your mind. I'm just asking a very, very simple question and look forward to your response.

it's because he is a hypocrite.

even when you answer the question it is not good enough.

You've got some nerve and paradoxically, no balls. You don't have the guts nor the ability to discuss anything one-on-one.

Questions are how we learn. You've not asked anything articulate nor have you put forward any coherent view.

Your first contribution on this thread was idiotic in the extreme, as if you talk for everyone, unable to consider that others might have different views.

The last bit is a bit rich coming from you! You spout nothing but garbage, avoiding points and questions put to you, but challenging anything that differs from you own view. You are a typical stereotype of a man who wants to be recognised as some sort of intellect, craving attention and recognition from people you wont ever meet, but really can't back it up.

Don't challenge people if you aren't prepared to be challenged.

Anyway...why don't you actually answer the question that was put to you several posts ago?!

Being such a spouter of garbage, why didn't you have the balls to point it out as it happens?

I don't avoid anything. Your insinuations of cowardice are unfounded.

Of course I challenge views that are different from mine. Doesn't everyone.

Since when has there ever been a stereotype of "recognition of some sort of intellect"?

Back up what? Craving attention? You're not making any sense.

I'm prepared to be challenged. All the time. I don't think you're capable of challenging yourself let alone anyone else.

1. What?! It's quite clear that the original post that you quoted is me replying to another poster! How is this not evident to you?! Put your glasses on. So I never started 'this'.

2. If I'm such a waste, why bother replying so much?

3. I provided one thread for you to go look at. Go look. I ask several times for you to answer questions. Go look.

4. Can I ask? What is debating integrity? Calling people cunts or fuds?! Excellent skills.

1. You said to another poster that I ran from questions. I dispute this. You refuse to back it up.

Your original and subsequent misunderstanding isn't my fault. My saying that it's a matter of record is fact. You then asked me to prove what you should be proving, as it was your original error that I was disputing.

2. Good question. I just couldn't let you get away with misrepresenting the record.

3. Don't be a lazy fuck. You made the accusation. You back it up.

Which you never do. You're a side-sniper. You never have the balls to confront me directly. You moan about me calling people stupid when they are posting stupid but you never jump in with your huge contribution i.e. rocket, you're wrong, he's not stupid.

4. There's fuck all wrong with calling people fuds or cunts. Debating integrity is not twisting the record and asking others to justify what you should be justifying because you said it and refuse to back it up.

Fuck you, weegie arse.

Hahahaha... from TWO YEARS AGO. When we were trying to debate Limmy?

I didn't run from questions then and I don't run from questions since. I did it in sequence. You were blinded by your hate of an artist and couldn't understand what we liked about him.

quote name="DD1903" post="867914" timestamp="1356948173"]

I did point out earlier that you had avoided the question put to you. You acknowledged this...then still avoided the question. Go back a few pages, its there for everyone to see.

You challenge, but hate to be challenge - that is what I said. You twist what people say to suit your points.

Again, you twist points...you crave to be seen as an internet intellect, you don't get seen as this and it gets to you. You resort to making snide comments about people instead, like you did with fatjim. Pathetic.

You challenge, but hate to be challenge - that is what I said.

Again, you twist words. You cannot make a point without doing that. That is not what I said. Read what I said again.

You quite clearly aren't. You resort to cheap name calling.

I answered it in full. It wasn't even your question but I answered it in full in my previous post. It's still back to front though.

The question put to you by pash or 360 ?! No you haven't.

Edit - it was 360

2nd edit - you never answered the question I just asked you either...

How twisted are you? You started insults with windbag. It wasn't even your debate but you jumped in. Why would I engage with a twisted liar? It's on the record. YOU started the childish insults. You also posted that no-one gets it because you don't. This immediately qualifies you as a retard and disqualifies you from intelligent or reasoned debate. I answered the question in full, not that any semi-intelligent being could fail to understand the distinction between justifying appreciation and justifying hate.

Fatjim was speaking about timing and I pushed him on it and he then made an arse of himself. You couldn't even see what was going on. Fuck off if you have nothing to contribute on a discussion about Limmy. You pathetic creatures who deal only in personal attacks aren't worth communicating with.

Clearly the only person making an arse of himself is you as per usual. That whole post you made could easily be you speaking to yourself.

Hence your hypocrisy.

Sorry RS but you're coming across as right bellend.

You're the one dealing exclusively in ad hominem attacks. It might be interpreted by some that the absurdity of your "timing" justifications was a deliberate attempt to wind up and bring on a personal interchange, unless you really are that thick that you failed to be drawn out beyond this? Then, when you did finally expand, you spoke utter shite and got confused, liking it and then going off on some pathetic semantic about content and subject matter. You showed prejudice and pre-judgements about both the weegie accent and the production company. You didn't know what you were saying because all along, perhaps you were only trying to raise an argument?

As I said, let's not deal in ad hominems, lets be adult and stick to the debate.

As others have said you twist people's words to suit your own agenda.

If you watched something and thought the production was sub standard would that not be something you disliked about it?

Maybe my answer was too much of a stretch to your understanding.

How about you stop turning it around and go back and answer the questions others have put to you and stop make an arse of yourself.

Why is it you are the one who always sets the agenda for the debate and only you can decide who can get involved in that debate on a public forum?

Let me prove where the twisting is going on...

Find me one question, just one, which I have failed to answer?

Now we can revert to the debate surely?

You just failed to answer my last question for one.

You can continue to make insults and then cry about people insulting you. You can also continue to lie and make out you are some kind of victim.

Twisting again. We all saw how you failed for many days to engage in specifics. I could be so sad and multiquote them for you if you want.

Show me ONE QUESTION that I avoided, at least so that I can set the record straight. You won't find any. As for this last one...

I'm not setting the agenda, it's only words on a forum. I'm not deciding who can or who can not contribute. I do however reserve the right not to engage with anyone I care not to. It's a fault of mine that I do spend extraordinary amounts of my time dealing with people with obvious issues (of intellect, of confrontation-fixation) educating you how to think better. :checkit:

post="867946" timestamp="1356952957"]You can kill this stone dead. You lot on DT always said that we on the hat were thick and you were all so superior. Prove it.

Find ONE QUESTION I failed to answer. If you can't, then it's you who has an issue with basic literacy.

A public forum isn't the best place to have a private debate.

I'm afraid you have resorted to calling people names before I called you a windbag. Which you are btw. Retard? Wow. Shows you for what you are really.

You clearly have no idea as to what a reasoned or reasonable debate is, failing to debate points made to you, instead resorting to using phrases such as above.

You still haven't answered my question, or 360s btw

I don't speak for a whole forum. if you can prove that was said by me then fair enough.

until then it is just another case of your bitterness and deranged personality.

you seem to claim victory and throw out insults at everyone but are the first to cry when you are insulted.

it's awesome to watch you breakdown though.

I don't "cry" about receiving personal insults. I'm pointing out how the twisted it is to say that I start them. It's all there on the record, the record that you twisted by saying that I failed to answer questions when in fact, I've not failed to answer one.

What's a breakdown? Arguing against fuckers like you who twist the record and were shown up to be doing so? You're interpretation of reality is askew. You've spent an extraordinary amount of time baiting me and insulting Caledonia. I can't recall any posts from you of any interest whatsoever as all I see are you baiting and insulting. Is that why you came across here, to engage in intetnet confrontation? You wouldn't be the first sick fuck to behave like this.

I guess there's zero debate to be had on this subject this morning? Only lies, exposed, and twisting sickness.

Show me one question that I failed to answer...

Why do you keep responding then?

Why do you assimilate other's points?

You were accused of twisting arguments and suddenly you accuse everyone else of that.

The reason is you love the confrontation and it is the only reason you come on any forum. Why else would you keep registering after all the bans you have had?

I answered it, specifically, this morning.

I'll add to my interpretation (that you failed to even notice for whatever reason) that the gormlessness of his bed manner, in how he started and ended the sketch added to it. I've given my view. Do you have any?

But there is only one truth. Either you are right that I avoid questions or your accusation was wrong. What is it?

The only time I get dragged into personal confrontation is when I don't turn a blind eye to ad hominem attacks. The majority of my posts are shit about all sorts of shit. The majority of your posts are baiting and insulting.

Who's twisting the record? Where is this question I failed to answer?

My view? I don't find it funny. Youll ask 'why?' no doubt. Dee dee's trip to Yoker was funny and cleverly put together, with several clever wee jokes throughout. The parcel for the neighbour is funny due to the way his paranoia is played on and how it ended. But that sketch doesn't offer any of that for me.

Also, I'm glad you've answered that question now. I'll read your feedback just now...

Don't bother as I don't give a fuck what you think. You reckon "no-one gets it" simply cos you don't. How fucking stupid is that? You show intolerance to others points of views. You jump in on other's debates without ever saying anything on your own like a lickle girl.

If you aren't interested, don't ask.

Do you actually know what a debate is? You clearly don't.

I'm intolerant to others views?! Show me. Then ill show you that it is you that cant accept others views. I've merely asked you to answer the questions you've been asked as you spew insults and demands to everyone else, stating their opinion as nonsense as it doesn't agree with yours! It's you can't accept other people's thoughts and opinions, twisting words to suit yourself.

You eventually tried to engage in adult debate after throwing the first insult and hiding behind others. I then told you to fuck off. You're initial post on this thread showed you up for the intolerant arsehole that you are. I didn't write it. You did. You said that no-one gets it cos you didn't. That's a stupidity that's not worth talking to.

Are you going to comment on post 363 at all?

I couldn't be arsed. You cried that I insulted you. I responded three minutes after your post which I found insulting, rightly or wrongly. You're trying to make a debate out of something that is as boring to me as it must be to everyone else on this thread. What's the fucking point? What's your beef? That I'm a bad man for insulting you? Don't jump in with insulting pish if you can't handle the retort. I can handle the insults. Bring it on but don't get all sidetracked and boring with semantic pedantics.

Once again, what are we arguing about?

Sorry, how is my first thread post intolerant? You show me where I said no one gets it cos I don't. More lies and twisted words.

Intelligent debate? With you?! Very good. You've proved yourself to be nothing but a windbag, as I first said, resorting to yet more insults.

I will leave you with this point, again...don't get on at people to answer your repeated questions (often about the same thing, and often already answered) when you don't answer questions and don't like having it pointed out.

Lol. See? Arse.

Eh...nope. I don't. See, the thing is I didn't say what you said I'd said. Did I?! Read what you claimed I said again, then what I did...don't twist this time.

Edit to add - LOL

Prove it, find the question that I didn't answer and I'll show you what preceded it.

From two years ago... LOL.

Post up the ONE question, not a series of stuff that nobody can be arsed reading.

quote name="rocket_scientist" post="868091" timestamp="1356963654"]2 posts above. You've been nailed. Stop digging.

I'm not. I saw your post.

You said I had said that no one got it cos I didn't get it, you then quoted me saying something else!

What don't you get there?! What you said I said is not what I said. You posted it as well!

Please stop digging. You've been finished and dispensed with.

Eh... I'm still waiting on you showing me. Those lines differ completely.

What a moron you prove yourself to be, yet again. What a stupid comment.

The guardian boy put forward a point of view. It accorded with my own comments on this thread. We have yet to hear a hater articulate.

This is a conversation above your head. Go away, stupid little boy. You had nothing to contribute before. Nothing will have changed.

Why he polarises opinion is the most interesting point for me. There has been no intelligent debate on this specific thus far.

The Guardian writer isn't discussing this precise point but his precis nails the nature of the Limmy Show, and the examples given are excellent illustrations of the pathos, horror and absurdist, surreal content, all subjects the stereotypical arsehole couldn't fathom. Even the kilo sketch is designed to laff at stupid cunts like you.

:fishing:

You really are a pretentious windbag. You remind me of the hipster student types who like things just to appear be different and as they think it makes them look intellectual.

The best part who you talk of intelligent debate, when all you do is name call and try to be-little, claiming to be of superior intellect. Quite pathetic and sad really.

It may not have occured to your pathetic little mind but your failure to contribute one solitary point of view on this thread - your only contributions being exclusively personal confrontation - have been noticed by every single forum user who has visited this thread.

What would they think? I have never claimed to be of superior intellect. I just am of superior intellect.

DD1903, on 31 Dec 2012 - 12:45 PM, said:snapback.png

My view? I don't find it funny. Youll ask 'why?' no doubt. Dee dee's trip to Yoker was funny and cleverly put together, with several clever wee jokes throughout. The parcel for the neighbour is funny due to the way his paranoia is played on and how it ended. But that sketch doesn't offer any of that for me.

Also, I'm glad you've answered that question now.

TWO YEARS? You jumped in when I was arguing with others about Limmy, haven't confronted me since, try to drown the thread with posts from back then and then you admit I did answer it, whatever the question was. What a fucking whack job.

Have you ever posted anything interesting on this forum? Ever? Or do you sit there hating?

Took several reminders to get it, which is my point. Do you not get that?! Silly man.

I recall now. If you read the Limmy thread in full, you had no right to expect an answer to a question because the sequence - the debating integrity - demanded that you articulate what was so wrong about his art first before I would offer my critique. You failed to do this and yet I still answered it.

EDIT: Has this been raging within you ever since?

What do you contribute?

I could go hunting through several other threads to prove my point, but felt I would relate to something involving us, plus can't really be arsed. You have proven my point in this thread anyway as you haven't provided the evidence I asked you to earlier.

I never implied anywhere I thought you were away. There was no behind the back sniping as its on a public forum for all to see. I called you a windbag in the posts I quoted above also. Just so you know. I don't want you thinking I said it behind your back.