Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

Karl Fletcher. he was really nice.

Moved to P&B... someone must have said something to hurt him!

MDAL & Coopy are alive and well.

This is my favourite AFC Chat love story. This couple met through AFC Chat, and eventually got married! Since they tied the knot they both stopped posting!? Why? Incidentally, given that we were, in effect, the match makers, I was pissed off that we didn't get an invite to the wedding!

I think I was Gavin1903.

Didn't I get banned for my one and only post saying that James Bond was shite?

No idea, I wasn't involved with running the site at that point....

Scarface was outed as some wee 16 year old laddie as someone found his FB profile and posted picture of him I believe, he denied it for so long but then another picture went up and he disappeared.

I found Scarface bloody amusing.

'You ever want any muscle in town, and you're getting hassle - then give me a shout' was the best line I'd ever received in a PM from him. Pretty sure he used to PM a lot of folk telling them this, and was always on about going on massive drug benders.

Was a character was ol' Scarface and kinda gutted now he was outed.

It was hilarious, but he should have just laughed it off and taken it on the chin!

Look at Tup... when he was outted as a baldy midget, he didn't even bat an eyelid! ;)

Scarface was outed as some wee 16 year old laddie as someone found his FB profile and posted picture of him I believe, he denied it for so long but then another picture went up and he disappeared.

'You ever want any muscle in town, and you're getting hassle - then give me a shout' was the best line I'd ever received in a PM from him. Pretty sure he used to PM a lot of folk telling them this, and was always on about going on massive drug benders.

Remember when he was outed as 'Paul Allen', +1ing his own posts.

I once received a PM one Saturday Night from Scarface asking if I wanted to go on a night out as he was buzzing and none of his mates were going out. If I provided some bitches he'd bank roll the night. Then sent a youtube link to the remix of Culture Beat - Mr Vain and said that was his song on a night out.

As intrigued as I was, I gave it a swerve.

• Upvote 3
  • 2 weeks later...

Another ticket crisis will smoke out Wull.

What about Scarface?

What a man he was. Used to PM me telling me he was some top DJ in Aberdeen then sent me a picture of Seal telling me that was him. Dont think I've ever laughed so much in my life.

Pretty sure it was MDAL who outed him in the end.

Fit like loons and quines, was just online deing my car insurance so thought I'd pop in.

As Roberto said I canna get access to the Hat at work and do I fuck usually have the time to use fitba forums anywhere other than work so certainly nothing personal.

Every cunting website seems to be blocked apart P&B so that's where I waste my time/life/career.

Nothing new with me apart from the mrs is expecting our second bairn in June :trophy:

I hope all is well with abody :cheers:

RAZOR back on, fit a radge :swear:

Fit like loons and quines, was just online deing my car insurance so thought I'd pop in.

As Roberto said I canna get access to the Hat at work and do I fuck usually have the time to use fitba forums anywhere other than work so certainly nothing personal.

Every cunting website seems to be blocked apart P&B so that's where I waste my time/life/career.

Nothing new with me apart from the mrs is expecting our second bairn in June :trophy:

Congratulations buddy.

Nice one Karl.

I think we would have formed an unbreakable bond but the complete uselessness of the company put me right off. Wife's pal bought one of the big ones so I'll be in the neighbour hood every now and again.

On a side note was firing powder up my beak at a party in Hopetoun couple of weeks back with a lad who cuts about on a Unicycle, ever seen him cruising your street?

Was his name Bozo?

I think he changed his mind, worst decision of his life, the houses are beautiful and I'd have been within tunnelling distance.

Congratulations on your 10,000th post dayts. You are tipping the scales at an average 7.18 posts per day. I'm lagging behind a bit at 6.17, I can but try. 'pipes is a disappointing 3.41 posts per day, needs to up his game. You wouldn't want a slacker like that in your street anyway, let alone connecting your depraved sex dungeons with a body fluids stained tunnel.