Posters That Are No More....

ElginDon

Congratulations on your 10,000th post dayts. You are tipping the scales at an average 7.18 posts per day. I'm lagging behind a bit at 6.17, I can but try. 'pipes is a disappointing 3.41 posts per day, needs to up his game.

Bluto, for all his denigration of the users on here, is only pipped in terms of posts per day by Stoney and Tup.

Ironic.

Bamber still exists.

Busy boy just now both work and home life, but I can confirm he's alive and well.

That's good to hear. Would love to sit next to the gadge at games since he practically takes the game exactly the same way as my myself.

Still makes me laugh that.

Her rants on folk being married were sensational...2 years later, gets married.

Not to mention her (I'm sure she won't mind me saying) continuing flirts with certain posters (MT) haha.

Good guy Coopy. I'd have married him masel'

Snap.

Before all the clingers on created this Dingwall 5 nonsense. Group of us had an ace HT chat at Fir Park one year. BriPod, MT, Coopy, MDAL, Pudgie, Mini was there. Pretty sure there was more but can't recall.

That's good to hear. Would love to sit next to the gadge at games since he practically takes the game exactly the same way as my myself.

Not to mention her (I'm sure she won't mind me saying) continuing flirts with certain posters (MT) haha.

Snap.

Before all the clingers on created this Dingwall 5 nonsense. Group of us had an ace HT chat at Fir Park one year. BriPod, MT, Coopy, MDAL, Pudgie, Mini was there. Pretty sure there was more but can't recall.

Jealousy will get you nowhere min.

Am I a "good guy" or a "wank"?

Funnily enough said to my pal, 'that boy looks like a total psycho' then about 15 mins later K9 and Robertos wife came over and identified who you were. Was certainly the wrong first impression though, walked away thinking ' top lad'

Pity we couldn't have had a bong and a waffle together.

Next year :)

I think we would have formed an unbreakable bond but the complete uselessness of the company put me right off. Wife's pal bought one of the big ones so I'll be in the neighbour hood every now and again.

On a side note was firing powder up my beak at a party in Hopetoun couple of weeks back with a lad who cuts about on a Unicycle, ever seen him cruising your street?

Aye seen him going about loads of times, doesn't look the easiest of ways to get about.

I'll keep my ears open for the throb of your mean machine.

The company have been ok with me, hopefully get the keys tomorrow with no hitches.

Congratulations on your 10,000th post dayts. You are tipping the scales at an average 7.18 posts per day. I'm lagging behind a bit at 6.17, I can but try. 'pipes is a disappointing 3.41 posts per day, needs to up his game. You wouldn't want a slacker like that in your street anyway, let alone connecting your depraved sex dungeons with a body fluids stained tunnel.

Cheers chutney, my 10,000th was going to be something profound but the huns were getting beat so I shared the news.

They're putting a temporary fence in this next couple weeks to separate the completed houses from the site.

Nae the first batch, been some folks in for 3 to 4 weeks, I saw some moving in earlier this week, was a stroke of luck on my behalf that I'm moving in a little late and caught the stamp duty drop. Nice and open to the front of mine, its going to be a kids play park so not looking on to any houses, only been in it once but really impressed with it, looking forward to the move.

I think it is going to be a really nice estate, I went and looked at a Persimmon site near Cove, apart from the townhouses was not impressed at all, what I've seen so far on this one I really like, a couple blokes have been building a really nice dry stone dyke to the front of it for weeks, I think they've done a stunning job, it also helps that it's being tagged to a nice estate anyway, up in Cove and the likes of Danestone it's all new builds. It just looks like a nice addition to what was already good and is not too big a site.

I'm happy with the purchase anyway, be good to put my DIY days behind me. If anything ever needs done now I'll be paying for experts.