Bars/pubs In Town.

Mrs_Mols

So was the "soon to be missus" a swing and a miss?

Next time, you take the prospective to somewhere understated like Ma Camerons, The Glentanar or The Grill. She'll feel fancy in there ordering a Sauv Blanc, nae need to splash out at Soulless Bar and make her think she's competing with all the other fanny. You also get a decent pint for half the price. You can probably text your respective bosses at 10pm with a sickie excuse, then you're on your way. Make sure yer hoose is tidy and that you happen to have some chilled drinks in the fridge, bag of powder in the bedside drawer.

We went to the grill on our first date Chutney, whisky then out for a dance that's how I roll. This Soul carry on was just because it was close. Bad_Mobby will meet her tomorrow night and confirm that she is the future of the Poodle although the pinger may have to stay in the draw, she's already made her stance clear on the white stuff and it's nae good news.

We went to the grill on our first date Chutney, whisky then out for a dance that's how I roll. This Soul carry on was just because it was close. Bad_Mobby will meet her tomorrow night and confirm that she is the future of the Poodle although the pinger may have to stay in the draw, she's already made her stance clear on the white stuff and it's nae good news.

Get some of it on your fingers next time you're feeding the horses, she'll soon change her mind.

• Upvote 1

Like yer style,first date questions

"Can i ask you a serious question? " (Poodler)

"Of course Mr Poodler" (Future Mrs Poodler)

" Aye do like taking copious amount oh Biff while getting rode into the sunset???" (Poodler)

" Taxiiiiiiiiiiiiii" (Future Mrs Poodler)

#BitchesnBiff

So was the "soon to be missus" a swing and a miss?

Next time, you take the prospective to somewhere understated like Ma Camerons, The Glentanar or The Grill. She'll feel fancy in there ordering a Sauv Blanc, nae need to splash out at Soulless Bar and make her think she's competing with all the other fanny. You also get a decent pint for half the price. You can probably text your respective bosses at 10pm with a sickie excuse, then you're on your way. Make sure yer hoose is tidy and that you happen to have some chilled drinks in the fridge, bag of powder in the bedside drawer.

Bridge Bar should be the pub of choice.

• Upvote 1

It all started about 2pm. The whisky did flow and for the sum of 5 English pounds, mobby, after turning a bar stool upside down and trying to get a bird to sit on the leg 'to see how wide her cunt is', approached a Middle Aged woman and attempted to pull her thong over her head with his teeth. Couldn't get a grip on it so he just pulled it up. Cue woman claiming she was sexually assaulted, landing a fair few blows to mobby and offering to get her son down to sort him out. Typical Mobby 'ill fucking kill your son, and the old boy with the crutches she was with'. Ejected, and a glance at the clock read about 1800. The night hadn't even started...

He took the punches well though, iron jaw.

• Upvote 7

It all started about 2pm. The whisky did flow and for the sum of 5 English pounds, mobby, after turning a bar stool upside down and trying to get a bird to sit on the leg 'to see how wide her cunt is', approached a Middle Aged woman and attempted to pull her thong over her head with his teeth. Couldn't get a grip on it so he just pulled it up. Cue woman claiming she was sexually assaulted, landing a fair few blows to mobby and offering to get her son down to sort him out. Typical Mobby 'ill fucking kill your son, and the old boy with the crutches she was with'. Ejected, and a glance at the clock read about 1800. The night hadn't even started...

He took the punches well though, iron jaw.

:laughing:

Magic.

• 4 weeks later...

That's what you get for trying to impress her. She's probablty on the phone to her mate right now:

Mate: "So, how did it go with that Poodler chap?"

Your date: "Aye, he was alright. I quite like him, he's a Dandy and that - so everything was looking good. In fact, I was going to let him shag me all night and throw a sickie for the morn. But then he took me to fuckin' Soul. What kind of person does he take me for? Think I'll ditch him by e-mail tomorrow before he tries to ply me with any more overpriced ciders while surrounded by wankers."

You'll be pleased to know I have secured this fine young woman on a long term contract, Chutters. Now that I am off the market, Bluto may get a sniff in and find a bird from the pickings thats left.

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Who am I kidding, beauto10

PLANS for a bucking bronco at an Aberdeen bar have kicked up objections from police and health chiefs.

And the proposal to also add a hot tub at Korova and the Underground Klub, on Bridge Street, was also slammed.
The application will be discussed at a meeting of the city’s licensing board on Tuesday.
Chief Inspector Murray Main objected to the plans due to fears for the safety of patrons and children on the premises.
Under the current terms of Korova’s licence, children are allowed into the bar until 9pm if they are with an adult having a meal, while young people can stay until 11pm at birthday parties.
Chief Insp Main said: “It is the opinion of the chief constable the use of a hot tub and a bucking bronco in a licensed premises is entirely unsuitable for the safety and wellbeing of the public.”
In a letter to the board Christopher Littlejohn, a consultant in public health, said: “NHS Grampian is of the opinion that hot tubs and rodeo equipment are not conducive in an establishment where alcohol is consumed.
“Access to these activities having consumed alcohol puts patrons’ health at risk.”

AN ABERDEEN nightclub has been closed with immediate effect.

The move comes following an urgent meeting of the city’s licensing board.
Police Scotland reported to the board that the current management of Chaplins in the Adelphi did not hold the license and could not legally operate door stewards.
Members of Aberdeen City Council’s licensing board went ahead to close the venue after police warned public safety was at risk.
Aberdeen City Council’s licensing board will reconsider the decision in August.

A PRIME Aberdeen city centre location left vacant after the exit of a retail giant could become two new shops and a pub, the Evening Express can reveal today.

Waterstones at the junction of Union Street and Bon Accord Street closed down earlier this month.
Developers Carlton Rock Ltd now plan to install a pub and two new shops in the space.
An application has been lodged with the Aberdeen City licensing board for the new pub to be built with a side entrance on Bon Accord Street.
Carlton Rock’s Alan Massie believes that it is more important than ever to invest in Union Street.
He said: “What we want to do is keep two shop fronts on Union Street and we are hoping to pull in high quality retailers.
“But we also felt Aberdeen needs to keep promoting its night-time economy – every city centre needs to have booming night-time trade.
“What we hope to achieve is a pub which would be given a licence until about 1am and would serve food.
“It is in no way going to be an entertainment premises – the city centre needs good pubs.”
Mr Massie believes that Union Street can be revived if people keep investing in it and existing retailers invest in their own stores and modernise their businesses.
He said: “I don’t think Union Street is a dangerous place to invest in.
“Aberdeen’s city centre is not as bad as people make it out to be.
“There is always room for improvement but there is also an onus on the shop keepers themselves – nothing stays the same forever so they should be modernising and coming up with ideas to keep retailing interesting.
“Union Street needs some TLC to revitalise it – high quality shops and a good night-time economy is a huge part of that.”

"Casc" is shite.

Brew and/or Dog (the rich one) is a surprisingly friendly guy, the cunt even manages to come across as genuine. Prick.

The Market Arms isn't very good.

Are you his pal or nae? I'm getting conflicting messages there.

The Market Arms though, the DJ set up there operates a mic on the same frequency as the PA in Cheers. My pal was doing kareoke in there once and totally ruined a drag act next door by coming over their speakers to the tune of Elvis 'Hound Dog'. First we knew about was when some screaming poofs came flying through the door cos the Drag loon was fuming.

Shite bar though, agreed.

Went to Garage on saturday night, terrible, all the Pearl lounge regulars from the last 2 years now go to garage and they've stopped playing decent music, was there for just over an hour and seen two fights, left and went home, fucking dive.

Yeah me and my mates have noticed this as well, shame as it was pretty good when it first opened (apart from the fact it's always absolutely boiling in there)

Yeah me and my mates have noticed this as well, shame as it was pretty good when it first opened (apart from the fact it's always absolutely boiling in there)

Think with priory closing everyone that was a regular there jumped to pearl then the regulars there moved to Garage, so many pretentious cunts in there and roid freaks causing trouble, also noticed it was fucking roasting, I had on a thick jacket and it was hellish.

Was in Orchid on Sat night, has anyone been in there? Probably the worst bar in Aberdeen. Dark, tiny, expensive as fuck, clientele thinking they're a wee bit more important than they are all in all made a very unpleasant hurried drink. Never gan back there. It's next to Dusk which is another one I've never been in but I've always imagined them to be shit and I'm half right. Took the bird to Frigate yesterday to make up for it. Proper Aibuldeen.

Was in Orchid on Sat night, has anyone been in there? Probably the worst bar in Aberdeen. Dark, tiny, expensive as fuck, clientele thinking they're a wee bit more important than they are all in all made a very unpleasant hurried drink. Never gan back there. It's next to Dusk which is another one I've never been in but I've always imagined them to be shit and I'm half right. Took the bird to Frigate yesterday to make up for it. Proper Aibuldeen.

Was in Orchid during summer last year, couple of pricks in there too, very expensive, seen a guy punch a wall after he banged in to my mate, he was being an arse. Dusk is ok, slightly etter than Orchid but alot of pretentious pricks too.

• Upvote 1

Was in Orchid during summer last year, couple of pricks in there too, very expensive, seen a guy punch a wall after he banged in to my mate, he was being an arse. Dusk is ok, slightly etter than Orchid but alot of pretentious pricks too.

Fa actually does that? :hysterical: