Bars/pubs In Town.

Mrs_Mols

Aye next time I am in some random town between Rotterdam and the Hague, I will seek you out in the cruiser and we can go it at it babycham for babycham. If that isn't enough of a test of manliness for you, we will see who can throw a kettle over the pub, sorry, nuclear :thumbup1:

like it, fighting talk

The Hawthorn.

The wifie in there tackled me about organising a pool competition without asking them at lunchtime on Saturday.

This after she offered to put the Celtic game on and I said we're not here to watch that shite.

That was very amusing. They'd heard about it last week. :laughing:

Hardcore drinking sessions.

Waking up in Keith after a session and wondering 'where the fuck am I - I only went out for a pint'.

That's proper drinking.

Keith who?

It was a random party somewhere not far out of Keith. We didn't know anyone there.

Still to this day, do not know...

Oh got you. It's not that wild a story really. Being at a party just out of Keith and waking up in Keith. That's as unwild a tale as you're likely to hear.

Going to a party in Keith and waking up in Liverpool would be mad. Only moving a mile through the night not so much.

Full of wanky yappy students and run by a hun. Place is a shithole for middle class wanks fa winna shut up.

Go to a REAL bar like The Glentanar, Hawthorn, Wagleys, Jimmy Wilsons, the Pitt, or the Snuggery, far superior.

there's also an unbearable stench of B.O aswell and the floor is like the quicksand fae super mario. utter fucking shitehole.

Full of wanky yappy students and run by a hun. Place is a shithole for middle class wanks fa winna shut up.

Go to a REAL bar like The Glentanar, Hawthorn, Wagleys, Jimmy Wilsons, the Pitt, or the Snuggery, far superior.

I'm with you, except Wagleys. It is also run by a hun. Or at least it used to be. They put on the huns game instead of Bayern vs Aberdeen. Haven't been back since.

Can anyone tell me what happened to walrus man.

Whiskers and glasses, sat in the corner at Archie Simpsons, then argued with the invisible man next to him whilst he sipped his pint.

I ken the boy your meaning. Would be sitting at the bar having full blown conversations with naebody next to him. It would start of as 1 imaginary person but as he got more pished a second imaginary person got involved ! It was mental to watch :laughing:

He started talking to me once then also started talking to an imaginary person aswell. I tried to keep talking to him but i ended up pishing myself laughing at the poor cunt and having to leave.

Nae seen him in years. He's probably in Cornhill. Or deid