Hillsborough 20 Years On

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stoney

Cant remember liverpool campagning for a change to safety procedures in stadiums after that either, differant when its there own fans then they want something done after ignoring all the warning signs

Guest SS RED
Well you need to look further. Every time Liverpool and Juventus get drawn together, there is something done by both sets of fans.

Also check LiverpoolFC.tv......mentions of it there.

Do the Liverpool fans want JUSTICE for the Juve fans they killed ie. Liverpool fans being jailed? Do they sing about that? NO. Liverpool fans killed Juventus fans and then there own fans that is what happened not some shitty report where the guy who did it would have been hunted down if he hadn't of said the coppers were partly at fault. 1000's of drunk football fans rushed the gates and got in without tickets and therefore, unintentionally of course, caused the deaths of 96 of there fellow fans.

Anyone who can't see through all this scouser bollocks is an idiot IMO.

For example, Rthys Jones the kid that got killed as shocking as it was how much coverage did it recieve compared to teenagers and kids who get killed in London, Manchester etc. Scousers aren't happy unless someone is feeling sorry for them.

Do the Liverpool fans want JUSTICE for the Juve fans they killed ie. Liverpool fans being jailed? Do they sing about that? NO. Liverpool fans killed Juventus fans and then there own fans that is what happened not some shitty report where the guy who did it would have been hunted down if he hadn't of said the coppers were partly at fault. 1000's of drunk football fans rushed the gates and got in without tickets and therefore, unintentionally of course, caused the deaths of 96 of there fellow fans.

For example, Rthys Jones the kid that got killed as shocking as it was how much coverage did it recieve compared to teenagers and kids who get killed in London, Manchester etc. Scousers aren't happy unless someone is feeling sorry for them.

i think you have completely lost the plot SS RED

Which bit?

generally the whole post but especially the parts in bold

Guest SS RED
generally the whole post but especially the parts in bold

Sorry you'll have to eloborate, what bit is troubling you with the first bold bit?

As for the second bit, if Borris Johnson says it's true it must be. "Free michael Shields" "JFT 96" ect. ect.

Sorry you'll have to eloborate, what bit is troubling you with the first bold bit?

As for the second bit, if Borris Johnson says it's true it must be. "Free michael Shields" "JFT 96" ect. ect.

do you know for a fact that "1000's of drunk fans" rushed the gates?????

i see where you are coming from about Liverpool being the self pity city but none of us including Roberto and any other liverpool fan have enough evidene to say anything on the 96 or even Michael Sheils.

Guest SS RED
do you know for a fact that "1000's of drunk fans" rushed the gates?????

i see where you are coming from about Liverpool being the self pity city but none of us including Roberto and any other liverpool fan have enough evidene to say anything on the 96 or even Michael Sheils.

Well what do you think happened? how did 1000's of fans get in without tickets? The coppers didn't let them in, they rushed them and broke open a gate, I thought that was an accepted fact.

Idiot! You clearly have no idea about either tragedy. Shut up about something you know nothing about.

Guest SS RED
Idiot! You clearly have no idea about either tragedy. Shut up about something you know nothing about.

So Liverpool fans never chased Juventus fans forcing them to try and escape the stadium causing the wall to fall on them and kill them?

And Liverpool fans never broke open a gate and 1000's got in without tickets?

Please enlighten me oh wise one?

Well what do you think happened? how did 1000's of fans get in without tickets? The coppers didn't let them in, they rushed them and broke open a gate, I thought that was an accepted fact.

are you fishing??? if you are then its not really a subject to go on the wind up about.

if you are not then - i think there were so many different factors that caused this, cops, fans with and without tickets, poor stadium, fenced in areas which were essentially f**king death traps.

i dont think there was one deciding factor or one person or group of persons to blame for it and i hate this whole blame culture we now live in which is driven by the media hacks. Hooliganism was the root cause IMO and i dont mean on that particular day there were hooligans causing the crush, i mean that the fences were brought in to stop hooligans invading pitches, if the fences weren't there we wouldnt even be having this debate today.

Guest SS RED
are you fishing??? if you are then its not really a subject to go on the wind up about.

if you are not then - i think there were so many different factors that caused this, cops, fans with and without tickets, poor stadium, fenced in areas which were essentially f**king death traps.

i dont think there was one deciding factor or one person or group of persons to blame for it and i hate this whole blame culture we now live in which is driven by the media hacks. Hooliganism was the root cause IMO and i dont mean on that particular day there were hooligans causing the crush, i mean that the fences were brought in to stop hooligans invading pitches, if the fences weren't there we wouldnt even be having this debate today.

It would never of happened if the Liverpool fans without tickets hadn't broke open a gate and all rushed in true or false?

Guest SS RED
you dont know if this is fact or not

It's a fact that 1000's of ticketless Liverpool fans broke in through a gate and some climbed over the barriers to get in. That is why it was so crushed because there were so many folk without tickets at the game.

It's a fact that 1000's of ticketless Liverpool fans broke in through a gate and some climbed over the barriers to get in. That is why it was so crushed because there were so many folk without tickets at the game.

its not the only reason for it though

Was a huge influencing factor though.

agreed it was a factor but not the only one

Guest SS RED
Exactly, like Stoney said, it was always going to happen, whether be there or somewhere else, like someone on the news said yesterday that happening has prevented alot more deaths considering how safe grounds are now adays.

I disagree. 1000's of other games went a head and nothing like this happened. Hysel (sp.) and Hillsbourgh what's the one commen demoninator? Liverpool.

Still nothing? Twat.

Im at work, alot better things to do than argue with you. Clearly id be wasting my time on someone as disrespectful and narrow minded as you anyawy. I have obviously read into the tragedy alot more than you and know alot more FACTS than you. I'm not going to waste my time with you. Just rant as much s hite as you want.

Guest SS RED
I don't really think you know anything about it to be honest. I've read through a few of your posts now and I'm beginning to wonder if you're fishing for the reactions you're getting or not. 1000s of fans rushed through without tickets? It wasn't a massive factor, but it was a factor and it wasn't even close to "1000s". There was a few people kicking about searching for tickets but none of this fabricational lies you seem to be saying here.

The major factor in the whole thing was opening pens, but Duckinsdale shat it, and never shut the tunnel towards the middle pen where the atmosphere would have been! He opened another pen but never shut off the tunnel and in theory that is where it all went wrong. He should not have been in charge that day!

Highlighted - Lie No. 1 & Lie No. 2!

Have you seen the TV of how full the end was and there were still 100's through the back, as for the few comment that is laughable.

It was a major factor, maybe the coppers did f**k up but if the scousers hadn't of broke down the gate or climbed over the turnstyles to get in then they wouldn't have had the oportunity to make that mistake.

Guest SS RED
Im at work, alot better things to do than argue with you. Clearly id be wasting my time on someone as disrespectful and narrow minded as you anyawy. I have obviously read into the tragedy alot more than you and know alot more FACTS than you. I'm not going to waste my time with you. Just rant as much s hite as you want.

Mate, You'll never walk alone.