Gazza

zig-a-zig-ah

I mind him in a Rome Derby; Roma players were doing a fucking fantastic job of winding him up...after one guy hacked him down, another came along and stood on his shoulder as he lay poleaxed. The look on his face when he got up...by fuck I guffawed like an ape.

He did get the last laugh with a last minute goal,

Didnt hate him at all - he basically was Italian Football on Channel 4 back then.. Just his reaction at being stood on was fucking hilarious. Will try and find it. there was a good clip of him ripping the shite out of Alen Boksic as well...moaning Croat cunt haha

Fair enough I understood you wrong.

He was brilliant potential.

But after the Italy move it all went down hill.

Still he'lol always have Italian 90 and the counts on here will have their 9-5 desk jib

Fair enough I understood you wrong.

He was brilliant potential.

But after the Italy move it all went down hill.

Still he'lol always have Italian 90 and the counts on here will have their 9-5 desk jib

Im sure the counts on here will still be pushing pens, when he is pushing daisy's.

Fine line between enjoying life to the full, and destroying it.

Remember, this is a man who was a prolific domestic abuser, and also does not bother a fuck about his son.

Im sure the counts on here will still be pushing pens, when he is pushing daisy's.

Fine line between enjoying life to the full, and destroying it.

Remember, this is a man who was a prolific domestic abuser, and also does not bother a fuck about his son.

Aye true.

Maybe.

But I'm not interested in the person. I'll never know him.

Not like that anyway.

Nor will you or anyone one else here.

This one from '89 brings back memories.

Poor record at Kenilworth Road, this was only the second time i'd seen us win there.

Away fans were banned but me & me old man got in there as usual.

Can't see us but we were celebrating down the front, right in front of gaz & chrissy wad.

Why did he start sucking him off at the end there? Always kent he was a queer bastard.

Surely the PFA could have a role in rescuing hopeless individuals like gazza?

Rich players could put into a fund, designed to help out guys like this with care / treatment etc. Get them off booze and out coaching kids, to give them a feeling of meaning and responsibility.

I was wondering where jimmy 5 bellies is, but apparently they fell out.

Where are his former muckers from up here? The Fat Gardener, Charlie Miller and the like?

The guy is obviously mentally ill. Granted it's not a pass for everything but he's surely deserving of sympathy if nothing else. Take a hard heart no to feel sorry for the guy.

He's close to, if not fully, fucked. He was a tink with no money who couldn't cope. I suppose Rooney (ManU) is the same but it looks like he surrounded himself with better people.. I feel sorry for him and anyone who derives some 'joy' from his predicament...I don't get it and i don't give a fuck who he played for.

Maybe the way he treated women was linked to his illness (I don't condone this).

Epic rant he's had on twitter, he has thanked the PFA and FA for help so don't think he's suffering from lack of assistance. He's admitted he's an alky but also ranting about 2 people being outside his house for 8 years, I am guessing its cameramen.

Mind when he was getting filmed for a documentary and he directed the crew to a random house (pretending it was his) and ended up doing the Daz challenge :laughing:, total lunatic.

Yeah. Fucking mentally ill. Remove the 'personality' and his 'opportunities' and see him as a fucking human being who just can't cope. It appears he's not one of the fortunate ones who has come through the other side, I hope he does just like Roberto's mate/family member did. Making jokes about the mentally ill?

Get him to fuck.

Not having this soppy bollocks nonsense 'oh but he was great at Italia 90'. Fuck off. The cunt has had chance after chance after chance... he no longer deserves help. Give it to someone who does want to change their life.

Before anyone starts I knew someone close to me who was in exactly the same position if not worse, now turned their life around with help. Wasn't easy but they did it.

It can't have been EXACTLY the same situation. No one knows what's going on in the poor cunts head or what's driving him to do what he's doing. The papers should stop reporting it and let the guy either recover or die in peace. It's like a slow suicide in public.

Yeah. Fucking mentally ill. Remove the 'personality' and his 'opportunities' and see him as a fucking human being who just can't cope. It appears he's not one of the fortunate ones who has come through the other side, I hope he does just like Roberto's mate/family member did. Making jokes about the mentally ill?

He's been given plenty of help over the years. Complete waster.

He's a wife beater and a neglectful father, he deserves no sympathy.

You're basing your opinion of him as a human being on what? The Sun/NotW?

The guy's fucking sick. I don't condone either of your accusations. I think he's sick (medically) and I wondr if there's any coming back (hope so) . I think that is sad. Some of our family/friends/acquaintances may be in the same boat. I wouldn't treat them differently to Gazza.

Money does not discriminate when it comes to mental illness.

No one knows what drove him to hit a woman and neglect his child?

He's a fucking cunt.

Shove this sympathy pish up your arse.

I'd have more if he hadn't been given chance after chance after chance. Prick.

Och you're entitled to an opinion I suppose. Bit harsh if you ask me but different experiences can give different viewpoints. Surely you can see that the papers should stop reporting this though? There are no real public interest reasons and it's surely only making the situation worse.

No one knows what drove him to hit a woman and neglect his child?

He's a fucking cunt.

Shove this sympathy pish up your arse.

I'd have more if he hadn't been given chance after chance after chance. Prick.

Nae offence bud but your recent employment situation seems to be biting hard based on your recent posts. Hope it doesn't drive you into a position that becomes too difficult.

Do i empathise with your position? Fucking right I do.

Gazza is a guy who can't cope. I find your posts particularly surprising. You seem stressed/worried about having to sign on (based on what you have been posting) . Young bairn. Understandable. Been there.

Do i give a fuck about you? Fucking right, i do. I've never met you same as I've never met Gazza. The guy's fucked...and it'a a shame.

Not having a go at you, Roberto. Just saying.