Gazza

zig-a-zig-ah

Stop defending the hun alkie wife beating prick please alscotoz.

He deserves everything coming to him. I have no sympathy whatsoever and can't be arsed listening to your excuses on his behalf.

\

Would never defend that.

Just concerned about a clinically ill man. His background has fuck all to do with anything but a lot to do with everything.

He's sick.

Yeah. Fucking mentally ill. Remove the 'personality' and his 'opportunities' and see him as a fucking human being who just can't cope. It appears he's not one of the fortunate ones who has come through the other side, I hope he does just like Roberto's mate/family member did. Making jokes about the mentally ill?

You sound like a loony yourself.

Hope you are ok pal.

• Upvote 1

\

Would never defend that.

Just concerned about a clinically ill man. His background has fuck all to do with anything but a lot to do with everything.

He's sick.

You reap what you sow.

Everything you do, everything you say, every choice you make, sooner or later comes back around.

Hope none of your family have to struggle with mental illness, you fucking heroes.

Who's to say they don't?

Anyway, we can now add deliberate indecent exposure to his repertoire, which contains the impressive skills of wife beating, neglecting a child, being a racist, being a hun, and throwing his friends' generosity back in their faces.

Top bloke.

I agree with alscotoz (though he will likely be disgusted to hear that lol).

We shouldn't let peoples mistakes, or their faults, or their illnesses obscure their basic humanity.

It doesn't matter how many times people f*ck things up, or let us down, or whatever, we should never offer them anything other than an helping hand, forgiveness, tolerance and respect.

If we do not help others, or forgive others, then how could we ever expect help or forgiveness ourselves?

its easy to look down to folk like Gazza, a piss-head staggering about the streets with his boaby hanging out, but there's a very fine line between a comfortable existence and destitution, between happiness and despair. He himself is a case in point. he had it all - talent, money, fame - and look at him now. That could be any one of us.

No that's nonsense.

He made choices which resulted in this. His doing. Could happen to anyone?

Aye if they repeatedly make stupid decisions.

We are masters of our own destiny. I'm tired of hearing excuses for alkies.

Some people aren't as strong minded or as strong willed as you though Tup. Doesn't mean they are bad people and it doesn't mean they deserve people revelling in their misery.

Wishing death of a poor man who gave us all so much is pretty sick. I suppose that's just the Internet nowadays.

Gazza will always be a legend regardless who he played for and what his current situation is.

There is always two sides to a story, he was taken advantage of from most of the people in his life.

I'm not revelling in it, I simply don't care, and have no sympathy.

I feel the same way about any alkie. They made their bed, they have to lie in it.

I could also choose to drink like fuck every day.

However it would be a shit life and I'd elicit little sympathy from others.

It's very simple really. Don't drink to excess and if you do, don't expect sympathy.

The likes of gazza want to have both of the above. Impossible.

Wishing death of a poor man who gave us all so much is pretty sick. I suppose that's just the Internet nowadays.

Gazza will always be a legend regardless who he played for and what his current situation is.

There is always two sides to a story, he was taken advantage of from most of the people in his life.

please give up, this fishing is more tragic than some of mini's efforts.

Mental illness is no laughing matter and everyone should be given help and support and second, third, fourth chances etc, but there comes a point when they clearly have no interest in saving themselves.
Gazza has had plenty help, support and second chances. The man is a lost cause and has used up any sympathy anyone should have for him. He's fucked. Beyond help. Leave him to die.

The press are fucking disgusting but that is a whole different issue.

• 2 weeks later...

The problem is that people have tried to help, he has to want help, he certainly needs it, but .at not want it,

Alcoholism is an illness, and needs treatment mentally and physically, yes alkys drink up millions of nhs funding a year, but those that are brave enough to reach out for help, are entitled to the help.