Tv Series

No real chat of Bosch - which would suggest most havent tuned in. Do so if you are one who hasnt - its fucking aces. Good few folks from the Wire amongst the main cast.

Massive fan of the books and have tried and failed to watch the TV series and just cannot get into it the same. I personally believe Titus Welliver tries too hard to be Bosch from the books but falls way short.

Should I give it a few more episodes - does it improve?

Line of duty finished tonight and what a finale - not wanting to give any spoiler away but fuck me that was BBC drama at its very best.

Season 4 could be epic as we perhaps find out more about who 'H' is.

Its been thrilling viewing ?

Massive fan of the books and have tried and failed to watch the TV series and just cannot get into it the same. I personally believe Titus Welliver tries too hard to be Bosch from the books but falls way short.

Should I give it a few more episodes - does it improve?

Line of duty finished tonight and what a finale - not wanting to give any spoiler away but fuck me that was BBC drama at its very best.

Season 4 could be epic as we perhaps find out more about who 'H' is.

Its been thrilling viewing ?

That was season 4, but I get your gist. immaculate television and what the BBC does best. Well, that and covering up incessant kiddy fickering

Agreed guys that finale of Line Of Duty was brilliant and does indeed set up Series 5 nicely :)

Good to see it will be back, always been a great watch.

Didn't know that Martin Compston used to be part of the youth set up at Pittodrie. Assume he got binned because of his size.

Good to see it will be back, always been a great watch.

Didn't know that Martin Compston used to be part of the youth set up at Pittodrie. Assume he got binned because of his size.

My old man was telling me that and I was like no he wasn't. Just saw the photo of him with the youth team from 1995

2019 before that appears on our screens apparently.

Gutted :( even next year is ages away too

Ha ha like it.

He's proper old school isn't he. Kind of guy that life on mars portrayed. Can just imagine him patting birds on the ass and having a fag in the office.

Amazing series and will definitely need to check out the old ones.

Vicky McClure is v sexy

It's a must watch. Season 2 is hard to beat, probably due to the character Lindsay Denton, played by the phenomenal Keeley Hawes, but this season has ran it a pretty close second. Definitely the best British drama series of recent times and far superior to anything we import from the US

It's a must watch. Season 2 is hard to beat, probably due to the character Lindsay Denton, played by the phenomenal Keeley Hawes, but this season has ran it a pretty close second. Definitely the best British drama series of recent times and far superior to anything we import from the US

Line of Duty is alright if you ignore the massive plotholes but not having it better than the Sopranos, Breaking Bad or SOA. It's not even a patch on Homeland or 24.

Started Line of Duty. Nice storyline but finding it hard to watch yon short haired dame after her Dad tried to rape her on This Is England. There's no coming back from that shit.

Wrong spy there haven't you? It's Lol's pal Trev that gets raped in This is England.

Unless Trev also appears on Line of Duty Series 1. I've never watched it. Only started on Series 2.

Back on topic.

Vicky McClure is sex on legs. :spunk:

Vicky_McClure_5_3420637b.jpg