Tv Series

We have gone though the Walking Dead box set (series 1-6) very quickly. Nearly finished season 5 already.

Think its pretty good, but it will struggle not to become repetitive.

I reckon a tough, resourceful and cunning man like me would flourish in a similar situation of societal breakdown and zombie outbreak (the latter would be like getting the Glasgow subway when the Orcs are at home).

I learned recently that the guy was played Daryl in the show used to have Helena Christensen as his other half, indeed they have a child together. Way to go Daryl!

Just finished Bates Motel.

it started off with so much promise and it maintained it until the last season, which I personally thought was a bit average.

I didn't like the way that they changed the shower scene where he killed Marion Cranes boyfriend rather than her. For starters, it was Rhiannon...i'd have much preferred to have seen her naked in the shower than him.

Still worth watching though.

7/10

Just finished Bates Motel.

it started off with so much promise and it maintained it until the last season, which I personally thought was a bit average.

I didn't like the way that they changed the shower scene where he killed Marion Cranes boyfriend rather than her. For starters, it was Rhiannon...i'd have much preferred to have seen her naked in the shower than him.

Still worth watching though.

7/10

Last two series took a dive. Only watched till the end to see what they'd do with it.

We're plodding through season 3 of Fargo, it's not as good as the previous two. Seems to be fixated on gory death scenes.

I quite enjoyed the series until the ending.

Mainly because there wasn't one for Varga... Some wanky bullshit about the director/writers wanting you to decide how it finishes...