Tv Series

I've read bits of it, yep it's cracking stuff. Thon boy Ennis knows how to do a decent story, just wish someone would do a series based on his other big series, The Boys, which rips the utter shit outta superheroes.

Am about 3/4 through the boxswt now, it's fantastic stuff. Like thon Buffy-universe if Buffy was a washed up crack whore and Angel had taken all the biff, and directed by Tarantino

• Upvote 1

You saying that isn't encouraging me to watch it.

Love Island may be boycotted by me for a little while, Jessica got voted out by the group and she's the fucking hottest one. Lovely arse on it.

I wasn't best pleased last night. Cunts.

:laughing:

A childhood favourite of mine has been remade and is out in August.

Ducktales.

DuckTales_%28Main_title%29.jpg

I won't be watching it though...maybe.

Yeah was ace when I was a kid. Guaranteed the remake will be absolute turd

Ok, just done Fear The Walking Dead 1+2. A more depressing group of survivors would be hard to imagine. Kept hoping another group would come along and wipe out the lot of them. Comes to something when the junkie prick is the most interesting character.

It's a must watch. Season 2 is hard to beat, probably due to the character Lindsay Denton, played by the phenomenal Keeley Hawes, but this season has ran it a pretty close second. Definitely the best British drama series of recent times and far superior to anything we import from the US

Got season 1&2 for Father's Day. Good taste for a 4 yr old.

Season 1 sweet 16 guy looks about 12 in it.

Spotted a few characters that popped up in season 4. Nearly finished it and looking forward to season 2.

Think it's the best drama I have ever seen on BBC

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone watched that 'White Gold' on BBC2?

It's about double glazing salesmen in the early 80's.

Two of the lads from the Inbetweeners playing what seems to be themselves if they were adults in the 80's.

Two episodes in and it's watchable, but not sure if I can be bothered going the whole series.

Wanting to like it. It's funny in places but canna help seeing Simon and Jay when they two are in a scene