Tv Series

Both happened.

Stephen Graham's character interrupts Lol's rape.

Nae quite. Grabs her in an attempt to rape but she belts him with the hammer and that's when Combo comes in and takes the blame for it. (Spoiler there for anyone not watched it yet)

@@RAZOR didn't mean that bit though and got it completely wrong. He'll apologise soon enough.

Started Line of Duty. Nice storyline but finding it hard to watch yon short haired dame after her Dad tried to rape her on This Is England. There's no coming back from that shit.

Nae quite. Grabs her in an attempt to rape but she belts him with the hammer and that's when Combo comes in and takes the blame for it. (Spoiler there for anyone not watched it yet)

@@RAZOR didn't mean that bit though and got it completely wrong. He'll apologise soon enough.

You've had a nightmare here min. I clearly said 'tried'

I thought series 4 of Line of Duty was pretty shite. Surely a poliswoman who goes to see a colleague, gets knocked unconscious then wakes up and he's away to chop her up would know that self defence was a better bet than trying to frame her own husband, the murdered boy for something else and the simple boy for the other shit. Who did murder they birds? Who was the balaclava cunt? Good to watch but the plot holes and unresolved shit annoyed me a bit.

• 2 weeks later...

Did anyone manage to get past the first episode of Legion?

I've heard the series was decent, but found the first episode unwatchable.

I struggled through it, and stopped midway through episode 2...just couldn't get in to it - like you have heard good things, but meh

• 2 weeks later...

Currently back on the Sopranos

On season 2 when Paulie 'Walnuts' visits a psychic and discovers the ghosts of all the hits he's dished out are all following him around, and taking the piss

IMG_7255.gifuploading images

Lol

I've been watching the old episodes on sky atlantic. Realised I missed a good few of the really early ones first time around.

They have class nicknames Paulie Walnuts being one and Pussy being another. Watched an episode the other night and it was Antony's confirmation and he was referring to him as Uncle Pussy in front of the priest and his mum etc