Pet Hates

StandFree1982

agree with this, there's always one cunt who wants to talk to everyone in the resort, if you make eye contact with the cunt he immediately thinks he's your mate. I imagine Millertime to be like this on his one time visit to Cuba.

If Millertime isn't sat at a bar with a cuban hat, smoking a cigar, wearing a che guevara t shirt and drinking rum when he's in Cuba i'll be disappointed.

• Upvote 1

Going to get paper towels in the gym. Empty. Look over at 3 cunts that work at the gym talking, laughing, posing and generally acting like it's their personal gym.

Or. Go to use some piece of equipment to be told by some prick, I'm still using that mate. From 8ft away.

Generally. The gym.

The gym is a horrible environment

Better off in the cruiser

Private number plates

A massive deal in Aberdeen

No one cares anywhere else

Agreed.

Trying to hide how old your car is by having an obscure reference to your name is baffling.

However that being said I saw a middle aged man in Turriff last time home with the registration plate GAD61E which did raise a chuckle given the fucking state of him.

Not so much a pet hate just people being fucking idiots.

Parking within an inch of my car when it's parked and there's loads of room.

Cunts that tell you you can't park on a road outside their house cause it's outside their house

Just asking for dog shit launched through open windows

@boofon