Pet Hates

StandFree1982

I used to work with an 'office banter' cunt. He was a fucking nightmare. Every time the manager appeared in the morning he'd say 'I wonder where she's parked the broomstick today' EVERY FUCKING DAY. Also managed to get in 'no sugar I'm sweet enough' whenever anyone offered him a cup of tea or coffee. Any opportunity for 'I'll have a pint of what he's had' or if he'd had the slightest accident 'and that's without a drink'

He used to sing a wee song 'she was only the fishmongers daughter, she laid on the slab and said fillet' about 20 times a day. The guy was a fucking headnipper, would send round chain emails with jokes then wander round asking people if they read the email and reciting the jokes. I honestly thought about poisoning him.

You worked with Bluto?

• Upvote 1

^^^^ It's that time of they year when you have to pretend that you're not at home. Last year we had nothing prepared and ended up giving 8 wee dudes a five pound note between them.

It's hard to avoid when you've got a nipper yourself. He's too young for guising though thank fuck. We've been invited to a Halloween fancy dress/fireworks party this Saturday but I draw the line at dressing up, I look stupid enough in my normal gear.

Wifey at airport half an hour ago at security point asked me to go ahead because her plane was at five past six. I asked if she had checked baggage. She said yes. So I said no, she could wait. The plane will wait if her bag is on there. Why was she late? Stupid cow. If she was tidy my decision would have been very different.

Wifey at airport half an hour ago at security point asked me to go ahead because her plane was at five past six. I asked if she had checked baggage. She said yes. So I said no, she could wait. The plane will wait if her bag is on there. Why was she late? Stupid cow. If she was tidy my decision would have been very different.

True gentleman you squire

True gentleman you squire

She was a munter. Also, when her stuff got through security, her bag was moved to the bit where they open it up. So was mine. My bag was there for one of those random bomb swipe things. They opened her bag and she had fluids galore in there. I hope she missed her flight.

Whilst we're on the subject though. Standing behind a saga group in an airport queue. To a doddery mannie or whiney wifie they're in their new berghaus zipped to the neck, no doubt covering their purpose bought security bum bags for pickpockets to slice open with their Stanley knives and then, to complete the look, a proper ruck sack with umpteen cross over straps, buckles and ties.

Now they don't annoy me too much. No doubt I'll be old, argumentative and reeking of piss and worthers originals soon enough. BUT. They're standing next to six foot signs saying take off your bag. Take off your jacket. Take off your belt and if necessary shoes. Put them in the basket. Walk etc etc.

Why do they need to be told this individually by the YTS trainee who was told his only job was feeling up fit lassies so he wouldn't need a basic grasp of English anyway, well, apart from the obvious one.

Not the first flight I've missed due to 1 doddery person through the scanner every three minutes system we seem to revel in.

Your tatt's are ace min.

I can only think of two, maybe the third one is shite.

Three tatts and all I can think of is Total Recsll...

Halloween, what a pile of shite. Used to just be a bit dooking for apples for bairns and guising for sweeties now grown, adult men are dressing up for it, parties, it's only a matter of time til cunts start sending Halloween cards. Fuck it all right off I say, total fucking nonsense.

It's OTT shite here in USland. And yes, fucking Halloween cards too ffs

Halloween..... The rise of the dead, tales of the macabre, witches brew.

Its great you miserable cunts.

I'm confused.....is it a pet hate or not?