Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Dundee has come on leaps and bounds in the last 20 years. In the same 20 years Aberdeen whilst awash with temporary riches has managed to regress.

Aberdeen's superiority if it does still exist will disappear in the very near future.

Aberdeen has been managed by the most incapable people possible. I can't believe they're celebrating a bypass opening 30 years late.

Are you from Dundee or have you spent any time living/working there?

• Downvote 1

So you spend about 40 hours a week in an office somewhere? Great way to get to know a city.

Yes that's clearly all of the time I spend there. Even if it was that would be nearly 25% of my time, more than enough to "get to know a city". Just accept you've made a total cunt of yourself... again...

Yes that's clearly all of the time I spend there. Even if it was that would be nearly 25% of my time, more than enough to "get to know a city". Just accept you've made a total cunt of yourself... again...

Fuck off man, you're clearly just some fanny with a superiority complex. You've worked in Dundee for 2 years but know a city better than people who have lived there all their lives. I've spent a lot of time in Aberdeen but there is no way I can judge how good it is to live in as well as you.

Fuck off man, you're clearly just some fanny with a superiority complex. You've worked in Dundee for 2 years but know a city better than people who have lived there all their lives. I've spent a lot of time in Aberdeen but there is no way I can judge how good it is to live in as well as you.

At what point did I claim to know the city better than people who have been brought up there?

I said Aberdeen is a better city. It is.

The waterfront is just a giant curtain with which they hide the true shiteyness of Dundee. Just take a stroll North of the Overgate and you're straight back into minker town.

Aberdeen is and always will be a vastly superior city.

Perth Road and the ferry are nae bad though I will give them that.

That's not all you said. You are talking bollocks.

Fancy new museum or not it will always be a city populated by utter wanks.

Actually I disagree with you there. The massive jakey element aside, I prefer drinking with Dundonians than Aberdonians. Much more lively bunch.

And Manboobs just let it go. You made a cunt of it. I get that you are highly insecure about your lack of intelligence but just move on min. It's done.

Are you from Dundee or have you spent any time living/working there?

No I'm not from there, nor have I lived or worked there. But my point remains, Dundee the city has come on leaps and bounds in the last 20 years whilst Aberdeen has regressed. Anyone arguing the contrary has some vested interest or influence.