Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Starbucks

As much as GB’s banter is amusing what the fuck is the point of having your name on your cup.

Get me a coffee, I will pay you and then leave me alone you pretentious wanks.

Suppose it's so you don't mix up your coffee with some aids ridden junkie cunts..........although apparently they change their name all the time so you're fucked

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I'll tell you what's getting on my fucking tits... people fucking shit up and then expecting me to take over and fix it for them. 

More and more this shit happens.  "Hey, I started x and now it's all fucked up beyond belief... I mean it's massively fucked beyond all rational understanding. Can you 'help' me?"

And of course by 'help' they mean me, on my own, should rip it to bits and start from scratch and do it how it should have been done in the first place while they go get some coffee.

Because I have none of my own shit I'm trying to get done,eh?

I'll tell you what's getting on my fucking tits... people fucking shit up and then expecting me to take over and fix it for them.

More and more this shit happens. "Hey, I started x and now it's all fucked up beyond belief... I mean it's massively fucked beyond all rational understanding. Can you 'help' me?"

And of course by 'help' they mean me, on my own, should rip it to bits and start from scratch and do it how it should have been done in the first place while they go get some coffee.

Just say no.

More and more this shit happens. "Hey, I started x and now it's all fucked up beyond belief... I mean it's massively fucked beyond all rational understanding. Can you 'help' me?"

Story of my life.

In fact, eh am going to a supplier this afternoon to show them how to put in a decent bid, having ripped apart their most recent one where a random 15% extra costs were hidden deep in their proposal.

Why continue with said supplier eh hear you ask? Good question, but we are too far down a path to do otherwise, so eh have the big boss coming in from Sydney to be shown how shit is being done wrongly in Perth, and how they better not try it again.

Big boy shit.

• Downvote 2

Folk that leave skidmarks. 

I've been a lavvie cleaner for nigh-on 20 years now and I fuckin' hate when some manager cunt visits my chunties.  Not ever a thought to use the bristles - what do they think thon brush is there for?  Even if they're feart of a potential splash-back, there's always the option to use bog roll while the offender is still moist and wipeable.  Nothing sets me off on a bad day more than some twat who thinks he's Erchie leaving a map on the porcelain of the Philippines - or God forbid, Madagascar.   

• Upvote 1

Folk that leave skidmarks. 

I've been a lavvie cleaner for nigh-on 20 years now and I fuckin' hate when some manager cunt visits my chunties.  Not ever a thought to use the bristles - what do they think thon brush is there for?  Even if they're feart of a potential splash-back, there's always the option to use bog roll while the offender is still moist and wipeable.  Nothing sets me off on a bad day more than some twat who thinks he's Erchie leaving a map on the porcelain of the Philippines - or God forbid, Madagascar.

Do you sit in the corner with lollipops, jonnies and aftershave, expecting a quid for handing cunts towels?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

He is of course although I'm not sure why I'm getting dragged into this.

Just do the sensible thing and stick him on ignore.

It's bliss not seeing his shite unless some bell quotes it.

ye wir lyin aboot haein cunts oan ignore doogy. ye respondet tae aw yer critics. ye saw aw the stuff aboot ye makin a cunt eh hings wi yer ban, that's satisfyin tae ken ye seen that, ye must feel shyte efter that. #fail

Never really get why anyone would put someone on ignore, it’s nae Mumsnet and you are getting a restraining order. Just flick to the next post and ignore it if you want. Does anyone seriously read a post on here and feel the need to block someone because they are so incensed.

Plus it means you can’t fire vitriolic abuse back at someone if they are speaking absolute fucking pish.

• Upvote 1

fir mcdoogy tae ignore wis ez only hope cos he fuckt up bad. nae way back. then he kept repeatin who he hid oan ignore, protestin tae much, showin screenshots n that. but he kept clickin view post, cidna help ezsel. he stertet gittin rattled n replyin tae defend ezsel. cunt wis etween a rock n a hard plice. Efter makin a cunt eh it like mcdoogy did ye canna jist move oan fae that..he tried tae but he canny.ez lucky ehm here tae remind him wit he did n how it went wrang. nae goat much tae say fir ezsel noo tho