Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Seriously though why do we put up with them? Lecturing cunts about the environment, racism blah blah fucking blah. If we had any decent terrorists in this country the cunts would be dead by now.

If we had a country of respectable, self-confident people, we'd have strung the whole family up over a century ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1
Guest milne_afc

Seriously though why do we put up with them? Lecturing cunts about the environment, racism blah blah fucking blah. If we had any decent terrorists in this country the cunts would be dead by now.

What's your problem with the quality of homegrown terrorists?

If we had a country of respectable, self-confident people, we'd have strung the whole family up over a century ago.

oops apologies for the accidental-1 parkour min

the royal family army theproblem in my opinion

even though I’m indifferent to them

the prob is the voters who keep voting for an uneven society and you yourself, as s voter, are guilty as charged

so deal with it. and stop fuckin moanin

the prob is the voters who keep voting for an uneven society and you yourself, as s voter, are guilty as charged

When was the vote on the Royal family likes?

There's an illogical strand or two running through that post, BMG.

Blaming people for the actions of others, purely because these people have a shared experience is a bit thick. It'd be like me saying you, as someone who breathes oxygen and eats food are in some way responsible for kiddie fuckers. A moronic assertion, I'm sure you'll agree.

Very much so.

Folk in the UK are a bunch of lickspittle cunts who think they deserve to be lorded over by a bunch of inbred elites. A pathetic bunch, at the very head of which are Scottish unionists.

So pathetic that both countries needed a bunch of lickspittle cunts to save them in rather large world conflict. French bent over to surrender while the Russians were happy to just throw most of their population up against an enemy and sacrifice them. Both cases the people got fucked over by the “ruling class”. Fuck the Royals, but fuck getting run by utter cunts like the French and Russians

Well said Chewo. The Royals are just a tourist attraction really. No better or worse than Edinburgh Castle or Alton Towers. I, for one, would not wish to live their lives. They don't get much choice in the matter.

Pretty true, but I don’t think I’d queue for long to ride them........

Well said Chewo. The Royals are just a tourist attraction really. No better or worse than Edinburgh Castle or Alton Towers. I, for one, would not wish to live their lives. They don't get much choice in the matter.

You have got to be having a laugh Hanz. Living a life of unimaginable luxury, not having to work a day in your life, never having to worry about a thing for your entire life, sounds pretty no bad to me.

So pathetic that both countries needed a bunch of lickspittle cunts to save them in rather large world conflict. French bent over to surrender while the Russians were happy to just throw most of their population up against an enemy and sacrifice them. Both cases the people got fucked over by the “ruling class”. Fuck the Royals, but fuck getting run by utter cunts like the French and Russians

You seem to have quite a sketchy grasp of history. However, even ignoring that, you seem to have ascribed a position to me that I don't hold. You're the one who brought up France and Russia, I wasn't advocating their nations as bastions of integrity for all the world to follow.

So quit with the straw men. None of the pish since changes the statements in my initial post.

Yep and there is probably a fleet of 6 liter Range Rovers heading off to the place where they are going to next. to ensure their deep fried swan suppers is ready on their plate and the bed sheets are pressed correctly.

You have got to be having a laugh Hanz. Living a life of unimaginable luxury, not having to work a day in your life, never having to worry about a thing for your entire life, sounds pretty no bad to me.

Aye but also having a life that is scrutinised, poured over and analysed by the global media, royalists and nutters to ridiculous levels cannot be that much fun either.

Sure the good points out weigh the bad but I would not swap life's with them thats for sure.

Although I would not mind a couple of nights with Kate..... One for deviants corner and the pervy picture thread that.

Was it Prince William who was in Dundee to talk about addressing the poverty gap?  As if that cunt would know the first thing about it.

I'm with Parkie on this een, kill em all (great album)

There's an illogical strand or two running through that post, BMG.

Blaming people for the actions of others, purely because these people have a shared experience is a bit thick. It'd be like me saying you, as someone who breathes oxygen and eats food are in some way responsible for kiddie fuckers. A moronic assertion, I'm sure you'll agree.

you vote.

jokes on you pal.