Tabasco

Worcester

Hp

TK

Balsamic vinegar (has to be expensive)

Lime Pickle

Mango chutney

Assorted pickles/relishes

Salad cream good in a egg/ham salad roll.

Basically all good shit at the right time and place. I'm with moobs on this.

You seem to have quite a sketchy grasp of history. However, even ignoring that, you seem to have ascribed a position to me that I don't hold. You're the one who brought up France and Russia, I wasn't advocating their nations as bastions of integrity for all the world to follow.

So quit with the straw men. None of the pish since changes the statements in my initial post.

Nothing sketchy about my historical knowledge, I asked you about two examples of countries that got rid of their royalty and you answered. Sorry for condensing millions of pages of history into a few lines for making a point. Actually I’m not sorry, gwan

Nobody saved the Russians, you could just as easily argue they saved us with far greater losses.

The convoys of supplies we sent to them to stop plenty of them dying would say otherwise, maybe “helped” save the Russians is slightly more apt, but what would I know with my “sketchy” knowledge of history? The far greater losses they incurred was exactly the point I made above.