Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Wrong spy Bluts, on here on my phone so don't even see them. It's funny when you start greeting about it though so hats off to whoever it is.

auld greys postin oan ez ifone innaw.. but the cunts yasin fu version so e cin post thon daft smiley n check ez ratings.. calculatin is fuck.. thats how e keeps duplicatin ez posts n its led tae cunts resentin fuck oot the air e breaths

I didnt vote for this current government i voted for the beautiful Nicky Sturge and co. Neither did i vote for the royal family to be paid for out of my tax. Second PM on the trot no member of the public has voted for. Im no expert but im pretty sure that aint democracy.

Best thing about Diana was all the great wanks i had when she was papped on that boat with dodi in her swimmers just before MI6 done her in. William seems like a harmless plank but his brothers a guaranteed little fucking arrogant arsehole who thinks hes fucking erchie. This man of the people, hes one of us, fucking bilge that gets trotted out gives me the fucking heave.

• Upvote 2

Hanz' argument if picking shite scenarios and saying "he can't do that!" Is moronic.

1. He could do all that shit if he wanted to

2. He has the freedom to do a million things you can only dream of.

All the shit you can do + all the stuff you can only dream of = more freedom.

Exactly. It's the most ridiculous argument anyone has ever made on here and that really is saying something

I didnt vote for this current government i voted for the beautiful Nicky Sturge and co. Neither did i vote for the royal family to be paid for out of my tax. Second PM on the trot no member of the public has voted for. Im no expert but im pretty sure that aint democracy.

Best thing about Diana was all the great wanks i had when she was papped on that boat with dodi in her swimmers just before MI6 done her in. William seems like a harmless plank but his brothers a guaranteed little fucking arrogant arsehole who thinks hes fucking erchie. This man of the people, hes one of us, fucking bilge that gets trotted out gives me the fucking heave.

first sentence SR

you still voted

that makes you both a loser and culpable for the current govts failing

vote with your feet next time, eh

• Downvote 2

first sentence SR

you still voted

that makes you both a loser and culpable for the current govts failing

vote with your feet next time, eh

• Downvote 4