Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Some amount of shit being spoken here.

He can do whatever he wants. However the press watch his every move. Any shenanigans must be behind closed doors or he’s fucked.

Line in Masada bogs. No chance. Line back at Harry’s gaff. Abso fucking lutely.

Did he not have a wad of strippers in a hotel in Vegas and they all had to leave their phones in the next room?

Exacto. Could Harry get Love and hate tattooed on his knuckles if he wanted?. NO. He couldn't . I could do it tomorrow if I wanted Moobz, and I might just even do it to shut your fucking face up. 

Parky is at the fucking wind up btw. Im pretty sure you are as well. 

Why couldn't he? What would happen? Would the Queen sack him? You are just listing things that he doesn't want to do. 

No wind up btw you are just wrong.

Contradiction.

You know what I meant.

He’s the world at his feet. Unfortunately for him that means he can’t make a cunt of it in public like you or I.

I can attempt a shit under a pool table at a wedding dance then spew up in a bucket in front of Frankie from the Saturdays.

He can if he wants but his privileged life doesn’t allow it. I can do it with no impact to my life.

I get both sides. Having to do the diplomatic shit, however you are billionaire and get high class hookers and drugs in Buckingham Palace.

Plus stick on a wig and a pair of shades and go for a pint if you want. Just have some boy sitting at the other side of the bar packing heat on the off chance you get spotted.

Didnt the queens sister/cousin, in response to not being allowed to marry a divorcee, give up the formal royal life and live like Lemmy on some tropical island getting boozed up, snortles, and smoking zoots allday everyday with her rich and famous pals including Keef Richards?

Folk who dont think Wills and Hazzar get properly fucked up, 4 day benders etc, and bang all kinds of sluts, are naive. Its been the royal way since the advent of royals. You think Charles hasnt banged the absolute shit out of every maid in all his hooses? Behave yirself.