Pet Hates

StandFree1982

My guilty secret is watching a program called My 3000lb Family.

Leroy and his family all weigh about 600lb each and it documents them going to see Doctor Procter (seriously) to get their bellies stapled.

Mental stuff

As been mentioned before on here, there is some weird pleasure in seeing fat people cry on TV.

People who use "literally" wrongly get right on my goat. I'm convinced that a massive percentage of the population don't actually understand what the word means.

Another infuriating grammatical trend is the use of double negatives e.g. "I didn't do nothing", when really, what they mean is "I didn't do anything".

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

People who use "literally" wrongly get right on my goat. I'm convinced that a massive percentage of the population don't actually understand what the word means.

Another infuriating grammatical trend is the use of double negatives e.g. "I didn't do nothing", when really, what they mean is "I didn't do anything".

"Would of" instead of "would have". "On route" instead of "en route".

• Upvote 1

I figuratively get what you mean

It drives me fucking mental. The worst thing about it is that the chav (usually) who says it, doesn't even comprehend that what they have uttered is nonsensical.

Time and a place min.

Looks ace in action movies to add a bit of gravitas to what is being said.

Less so in an office corporate environment?

You work in an office parky?

I may have mentioned it before, but I can't fucking stand people who can't or won't do simple fucking tasks for themselves when they're physically and mentally capable of doing these things.

I've watched a chick go through an entire Three Fucking Stooges routine of utter ineptitude trying to get up a ladder to get to an item off a high shelf. A task that should have taken 90 seconds max, from getting the ladder to putting it away, took about 15 minutes of grunting, sobbing, screaming, shit falling off shelves, the ladder collapsing, and the chick in question turning into a complete fucking wreck, and STILL she had to come and ask me to get the fucking thing for her.

Which I did in about 15 seconds... without any notable incidents or breakages.

Now, I could have just walked up to her and said 'You want me to do that' when it became apparent that climbing up a small fucking ladder and using her hand to grab the object in question was a task on such an incredible scale of magnitude to her that she may as well have been trying to create Cold Fusion while fighting a fucking Tiger... but honest to fuck... seriously? You need help climbing a fucking stepladder?

You're worthless.

Half the folk on this board. Fuck, probably more than that, would be what a little bawbag like you calls 'chav', and if you talked about them and their friends in that way in a boozer you would get your jaw tanned.

Prick.

I doubt half the folk on the board are thickos. I clearly have a higher opinion of folk on here like you.

Given your overly aggressive post, I can only conclude that I've touched a nerve. Don't get angry GB, just improve yourself.

What I said is factual, scrote

For someone who says he is so happy, you don't half like talking people down

I'm pretty happy talking down to you, given your behaviour in our previous interactions. No need for the abuse either, Batman.

Edit: Just noticed your wee edit. Wonderful stuff. If you're going to lie about stuff online, you should be prepared to be mocked for doing so. Stop being such a sensitive wee flower.