Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Perklife's oan form the nicht. Slappin the millerman aboot like an auld spunkrag n then cawin oot the Babylon fir eez outdated Britpop pish. Cunt'll b flyin ower tae finland tae ring byens neck at this rate, keep up the gade work son

Eye tro din own him lie k ton square p says o shit.

I may have mentioned it before, but I can't fucking stand people who can't or won't do simple fucking tasks for themselves when they're physically and mentally capable of doing these things.

I've watched a chick go through an entire Three Fucking Stooges routine of utter ineptitude trying to get up a ladder to get to an item off a high shelf. A task that should have taken 90 seconds max, from getting the ladder to putting it away, took about 15 minutes of grunting, sobbing, screaming, shit falling off shelves, the ladder collapsing, and the chick in question turning into a complete fucking wreck, and STILL she had to come and ask me to get the fucking thing for her.

Which I did in about 15 seconds... without any notable incidents or breakages.

Now, I could have just walked up to her and said 'You want me to do that' when it became apparent that climbing up a small fucking ladder and using her hand to grab the object in question was a task on such an incredible scale of magnitude to her that she may as well have been trying to create Cold Fusion while fighting a fucking Tiger... but honest to fuck... seriously? You need help climbing a fucking stepladder?

You're worthless.

I get what I would imagine is a similar feeling when I see people who can't park a car. There should be driving inspectors on the go. You get a yellow for a shitey bit of driving like slowing down approaching a roundabout when there's fuck all coming. Fail to park in a space big enough for your car at first attempt - red - licence withdrawn. Only reinstated after a week long driving examination with 100% pass mark.

I get what I would imagine is a similar feeling when I see people who can't park a car. There should be driving inspectors on the go. You get a yellow for a shitey bit of driving like slowing down approaching a roundabout when there's fuck all coming. Fail to park in a space big enough for your car at first attempt - red - licence withdrawn. Only reinstated after a week long driving examination with 100% pass mark.

There would be no women on the road at all if they did that.

@mumsnet