Pet Hates

StandFree1982

If anyone knows a youngster (or any non bam) who wants a job with free accommodation, cleaning bathrooms, £9 per hour. PM me. 

I do genuinely think a lot (not all) youngsters are lazy useless cunts, but I reckon it's always been the case. I had to work to earn money to get pished from 13 up but I did it with minimal effort, hungover and generally being a wee cunt. 

:hysterical:   ha ha you cunt. Im usually doing something whilst looking at this bollocks fine community though.  I reckon a lot of these wee cunts believe that they only exist online. They post photos constantly to justify their existence . Anything not online is shite and boring and doesn't give them the same 'instant reward; that scrolling through pish like instagram gives them. 

Sold a lot of sofas the day?

How did that shite start again?  :hysterical:

edit I remember. someone overheard a salesman talking about beer and assumed it was me  ?!    :hysterical:

I was in a Glasgow furniture shop. 

You came up to me and said "Hi, I'm sooper-hanz from AFC-Chat, want to hear a limerick? Oh uh sorry, this is our new range of Hypnos beds."

Think it’s a mix with the Gaylord generation, on one hand they have access to the world from their phones, can only imagine the horsing of horrendous easy birds if I had Tinder back in the day.

On the other hand every mistake is now traceable, posting stupid comments on social media, sending someone a picture of your tits etc and there is no deniability. Check what’s happened to folk on here let alone when you are young and naive. Nobody knows my fucking antics when I was at school, nowadays everything is traceable, exposed to your peers and can always be accessed.

Think it’s a mix with the Gaylord generation, on one hand they have access to the world from their phones, can only imagine the horsing of horrendous easy birds if I had Tinder back in the day.

To be fair, a mate of mine has just gotten divorced and has been enjoying himself on tinder. He's like a dog with 2 cocks and always appear to be having fun with 40 something year old single parent teachers who are just looking for some decent company and the odd bit of casual sex.

Why the fuck not I say.