Pet Hates

StandFree1982

People telling you about road rage incidents and expecting you to care.

I just zone out whilst they're telling you how incandescent they were for a minute.

Not even saying a word when they're finished compounds the irrelevance of the story

:laughing: Exactly.

Folk who tell you driving stories are up there with folk who tell you about their dreams.

"she took up two parking spaces", "cunt cut me up then took first exit without indicating and gave me the finger", "all my teeth fell out and were eaten by a cat".

Zzzzzzz.

I do similar where people are like “guess how much they were charging for this” expecting me to be reasonable with my estimate. I always just say something ridiculously high, which instantly renders their story shit and puts them on the back foot. Puts them off telling me Shite stories in the future and I make a prick of them. Win win.

• Downvote 1

I do similar where people are like “guess how much they were charging for this” expecting me to be reasonable with my estimate. I always just say something ridiculously high, which instantly renders their story shit and puts them on the back foot. Puts them off telling me Shite stories in the future and I make a prick of them. Win win.

Good one Kevin Bridges.

• Upvote 1

I agree with that ^

Influencers.

A new term. Basically, someone who uses an internet platform to express their opinion to their followers. People who record their opinions and put them on YouTube. The inflated sense of self importance! Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. But it's a vicious circle, the old social media.

I see perennial loser Lumberjack Inc man has started a new Instagram page to document his 'return to fitness'.

I don't really like to use the word literally, as birds have ruined it. But I'll use it here.

Literally no one cares

I agree with that ^

Influencers.

A new term. Basically, someone who uses an internet platform to express their opinion to their followers. People who record their opinions and put them on YouTube. The inflated sense of self importance! Just because you can, doesn't mean you should. But it's a vicious circle, the old social media.

I see perennial loser Lumberjack Inc man has started a new Instagram page to document his 'return to fitness'.

I don't really like to use the word literally, as birds have ruined it. But I'll use it here.

Literally no one cares

Lumberjack dude is a jackass of the highest order. Ripped off a mate of mine and took umbrage when we all called him out on it.

Sells overpriced shite aswell off his website. A face you wouldn't tire of stamping on.

He's nae real

Tried to punt stuff from his hoose all the time

Tupperware, great for lunches, £2. Must collect.

Just throw it oot min!

Probably cos the cunt Canna hold down a proper job. Got sacked from Peter Vardy I believe. Having experienced some of the morons that work there, that's some achievement.

Lumberjack dude is a jackass of the highest order. Ripped off a mate of mine and took umbrage when we all called him out on it.

Sells overpriced shite aswell off his website. A face you wouldn't tire of stamping on.

Must have the same mutual FB friend.

I mind seeing the screenshots posted. What a cunt!

Along the same lines about 4 years ago I asked my mates 14 year old son what he wanted to be when he left school. 

"A blogger" he replied.

I honestly had no idea what the fuck that was so asked my mate (who to be fair looked ashamed of the loon).

He explained and I still never got it.

Amazing so many cunts can make a living wage doing that shite.

Wifies and fanny mannies are mugs.

ps I presume the loon is doing hairdressing or similar at college now.