Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Agree with this with regards to myself. Last year or so I have turned into a right grumpy bastard. Personally I blame the kids.

Maybe grumpy is the wrong word. Intolerable of a lot of things perhaps

See if your in a resteraunt/cafe and it's quiet, loads of tables free and some fucking arsehole comes and sits down at the table next to you..... FFS!

See if your in a resteraunt/cafe and it's quiet, loads of tables free and some fucking arsehole comes and sits down at the table next to you..... FFS!

Or parking in a supermarket car park miles away from everyone and some cunt parks right next to you....

Or some prick is fucking around paying for petrol, at supermarket tills, bars etc.

Etc etc etc

Grumpy, intolerance, no patience, anger take your pick

Or parking in a supermarket car park miles away from everyone and some cunt parks right next to you....

Or some prick is fucking around paying for petrol, at supermarket tills, bars etc.

Etc etc etc

Grumpy, intolerance, no patience, anger take your pick

That app Pipes mentions really fucking annoys me. The one bints use to make their skin look flawless. There are professional photographers using photoshop and lightroom making fairly subtle changes to someones appearance to enhance it and these daft bints think that using an app will have the same effect.

the fucking dog ears and nose is appropriate because most of them are dogs.

#nofilter

Aye that will be fucking shining bright.

crunchin sound is wit gits ye win the face bones git crushd..some impact wi a fuckin cylinder like..yed gae doolally oan a daft face liket that cunt ir matt dawson ir mcghee..turn thir heeds inta pulp fir yer dorito salsa..ehd wait fir thim tae gasp thir lest breath n lean doon n whisper in thir ear 'whaurs the wisecracks noo'

crunchin sound is wit gits ye win the face bones git crushd..some impact wi a fuckin cylinder like..yed gae doolally oan a daft face liket that cunt ir matt dawson ir mcghee..turn thir heeds inta pulp fir yer dorito salsa..ehd wait fir thim tae gasp thir lest breath n lean doon n whisper in thir ear 'whaurs the wisecracks noo'

Looks like someone's beaten you to it

I’m sure it’s been done before but folk on social media that post every single gym session they attend and every healthy meal they consume can get to fuck. The level of arrogance that these individuals posses to presume anybody cares about what they do is staggering. Using words such a “gains” and coining motivational phrases whilst spewing their bilge all over the place. Fuck off.

Or when it’s empty and they ask if you’ve booked and you say no then they sigh and look around to see if they can fit you in somewhere!

I’m sure it’s been done before but folk on social media that post every single gym session they attend and every healthy meal they consume can get to fuck. The level of arrogance that these individuals posses to presume anybody cares about what they do is staggering. Using words such a “gains” and coining motivational phrases whilst spewing their bilge all over the place. Fuck off.

Had a bird I went to school with on Facebook who done this. Seen her out and about one week and she was still in awful shape.

Attention seeking fat cow.