Pet Hates

StandFree1982

I’m sure it’s been done before but folk on social media that post every single gym session they attend and every healthy meal they consume can get to fuck. The level of arrogance that these individuals posses to presume anybody cares about what they do is staggering. Using words such a “gains” and coining motivational phrases whilst spewing their bilge all over the place. Fuck off.

Lumberjack Inc has started an instagram page documenting his return to the gym and what he's been lifting etc. He follows himself. Genuinely believes people will care!!

I suppose it's a better past time than hitting women anyway

Social media? Why do you daft cunts bother it sounds brutal.

This, gave up on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter last year and feel better for doing so. So much utter pish and bile spouted on these that I finally had enough.

On the odd occasion I have a peak on Facebook (perving) its the same cunts posting the same pish. Am I interested that you had a detox shake for breakfast or that your little one is 'amazing'... Eh not really.

Don't get me started on "influencers" in Instagram, if that's a euphemism for attention seeking whores then boy do they nail it.

This, gave up on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter last year and feel better for doing so. So much utter pish and bile spouted on these that I finally had enough.

On the odd occasion I have a peak on Facebook (perving) its the same cunts posting the same pish. Am I interested that you had a detox shake for breakfast or that your little one is 'amazing'... Eh not really.

Don't get me started on "influencers" in Instagram, if that's a euphemism for attention seeking whores then boy do they nail it.

One of said influencers phoned up my missus work asking for free treatment in exchange for her to post about them on her instagram. Absolute serpent scrounging bitch.

Not sure if this is a thing in Scotland

Englandshire teachers love posting pics of all the presents they get from other teachers/nerds at the end of the school year.

“Long hard year, ups and downs but couldn’t do it without my fellow teachers. Best of luck kids...” etc

Our kids lollipop man got loads more than the teachers at that time of year .

Used to feel sorry for the cunt though. There’s only so many boxes of Roses a man can eat .

He should have had a gift list on the week before on display . ‘ beers, wine, amazon vouchers etc ‘

I never bought him anything because he was a fucking hun.

You not consider luring him into the middle of the road and get him run over?