Pet Hates

StandFree1982

9 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Did that once and the lassie had bits of what I can only describe as a sand like substance in her fud. 

I don't know what they call it, but we were in a nightclub the whole night, probs had something to do with it. 

:rolleyes:

deary fucking me

put the phone down min, enoughs enough now

Can you provide evidence it happened? 

Also if you are going to accuse me of lying,  can you provide evidence of this please? I really don’t want to be associated with liars like yourself. 

Looks like I have your number my little Nando’s regular. 

A liar, a bully, a wife beater and a failed law student. Such a shame it turned out this way for you. Nevermind. At least you have this forum to keep you busy and entertained. I’m glad you have something to keep you happy in life. 

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, rocket_scientist said:

He wasn't veggie or pesky of whatever the fuck but he was a gluepot who moved to Amsterdam after marrying a local quine.

You've been wound up too far. You're losing it. Breathe in min.

Not me. I’m not a glue pot and didn’t marry any ‘local quine’. 

Not wound up in the slightest. Happy and chilled as I always am. You should try it. Works wonders. Beats getting annoyed about stupid things in the internet. 

Sales of Pakora sauce would plummet I imagine. But better that than another trip to A&E. 

1 minute ago, rocket_scientist said:

Please don't address me again. We have nothing in common. You are not my type. It's nothing personal.

You are so unaware how ridiculous you have made yourself look on here. This is because you make terrible judgements. We saw this on the hat awards thread but the most staggering mistake you made was inviting to hook up with portfolio kitchens. You have less in common with him than you do with me, trust me, and me and your "night out" would have terminated within 10 minutes.

A huge error you made was thinking that the emptiest vessels who make the most noise were a majority. The mutants are all identifiable by common threads and identical patterns but you are so ill-equipped for life that you think finding common ground with your puerile "humour" and your rocket resentment meant you had the roost. You mummy's boys never did. The best minds sit back and let it unfold. My job is to turn your underbellies upside down.

This is great. Now I know you are doing this for entertainment and aren’t really serious it’s hilarious. You have created the perfect character and I’m so glad it provides you with entertainment. 

I agree rocket, we have nothing in common. Your character is that you are a failed law student and angry at the world because of your addiction issues and abusive marriage and spend your days collecting golf balls in the woods.

But we know that’s not the truth. Wink wink. 

Your character is that you constantly lie, make mistakes in excel and pretend to make money by selling Garbage Pail Kids cards that PM Dawn gave you a tip off on. 

But we know that’s not the truth. Wink wink. 

Your character is that of a pathetic pensioner that has nothing else to do with his days but sit on the internet and berate people who are actually enjoying life. 

Your character is someone who constantly finds the littlest flaw with someone, but when it’s targeted at you, you ignore it and try to spin it back. 

Your character is someone who can’t stand to see people doing well, enjoying life, in a happy marriage, bettering themselves, educating themselves, because your character is so angry with the world. 

I realise you are upset that I have spun you like a dreidel over recent times.  Illustrating your lies, fabrications and stupidity, but I didn’t realise you were playing a character. I didn’t think anyone could be such a angry individual looking for an argument at every opportunity. 

But now I know you are playing a character I look forward to seeing your posts in a new light. 

Take care Princess. It’s been fun. 

Have a Chicken Pakora Pie for me. 

xx

• Upvote 2
  • Dildo 1

Why would I place a bet with a character who made such a big deal of making a bet with another poster on here. Lost the bet. And refused to pay out? 

Said character then appointed an independent adjudicator and when the independent adjudicator ruled against him, the character still refused to pay up. 

Even as a failed law student you must realise that it simply doesn’t make sense to make bets with a character that has such poor morals? Surely even your character can see that?

Your character made a fatal error there. One clear for all to see. And not your first fatal error. One of many.

Nobody can trust your character now. Even a proper qualified law student (not like your failed law student character) would struggle to get your character off on that one. 

• Upvote 1
5 hours ago, Poodler said:

Horrendous double standards every single day. ‘You look like a pervert/ sex offender/ creep’

You did and your interest in underage girls didn’t help it.

Now if you’d had a bogan mullet with it, shaved at the sides, you’d have looked like a lowlife rather than a pervert. A step up you’d agree.

50-B946-B2-E8-F9-4178-A10-D-94-E6171-ED6

4 hours ago, styrofoamplates said:

This is great. Now I know you are doing this for entertainment and aren’t really serious it’s hilarious. You have created the perfect character and I’m so glad it provides you with entertainment. 

I agree rocket, we have nothing in common. Your character is that you are a failed law student and angry at the world because of your addiction issues and abusive marriage and spend your days collecting golf balls in the woods.

But we know that’s not the truth. Wink wink. 

Your character is that you constantly lie, make mistakes in excel and pretend to make money by selling Garbage Pail Kids cards that PM Dawn gave you a tip off on. 

Your character is that of a pathetic pensioner that has nothing else to do with his days but sit on the internet and berate people who are actually enjoying life. 

Your character is someone who constantly finds the littlest flaw with someone, but when it’s targeted at you, you ignore it and try to spin it back. 

Your character is someone who can’t stand to see people doing well, enjoying life, in a happy marriage, bettering themselves, educating themselves, because your character is so angry with the world. 

I realise you are upset that I have spun you like a dreidel over recent times.  Illustrating your lies, fabrications and stupidity, but I didn’t realise you were playing a character. I didn’t think anyone could be such a angry individual looking for an argument at every opportunity. 

But now I know you are playing a character I look forward to seeing your posts in a new light. 

Take care Princess. It’s been fun. 

Have a Chicken Pakora Pie for me. 

xx

Fuck off Styro you boring cunt. 

• Upvote 1
  • Dildo 2
6 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

What's the sand stuff all about ? Was it just sand? Most sand like substances Ive come across have been sand.

I think it was some sort of discharge. 

I never asked her the last time she'd been to the beach. 

2 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

The vagina will test many men and depending on your own personal limits the cut off point can be low like a simple remain of congealed menstruation or high with a disgusting fish house bucket stench and packed full of gloopy fud bogies. 

Its all good fun. 

Fud bogies hahahaha

If I were ever single again (unlikely), I don't think I'd go down on a stranger. You just dinna ken. Better to to only deal with what you know. 

13 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Fud bogies hahahaha

If I were ever single again (unlikely), I don't think I'd go down on a stranger. You just dinna ken. Better to to only deal with what you know. 

I got diagnosed with oral thrush after licking a stranger  (a lady stranger) Felt like I was swallowing broken glass for a few days. 

5 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

I got diagnosed with oral thrush after licking a stranger  (a lady stranger) Felt like I was swallowing broken glass for a few days. 

That's information I could've lived my entire life without knowing. 

Sounds painful

14 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Like a doric Alanis Morrisette. 

Lets not make rash decisions, one of lifes greatests thrills is removing the underpants of a lady who was but a complete stranger only hours ago. 

The new smells, the nooks n crannies the moans n groans as the rohyponol wears off. 

I think you're a deranged pervert 

14 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Like a doric Alanis Morrisette. 

Lets not make rash decisions, one of lifes greatests thrills is removing the underpants of a lady who was but a complete stranger only hours ago. 

The new smells, the nooks n crannies the moans n groans as the rohyponol wears off. 

That look of bewilderment in her face. 

18 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

I know a man who i wont @ on here who got severe dysentery after licking a prostitutes rectum. Romanian in origin. 

The said rectum was to the eye a 10 out of 10 in all categories. 

The resulting fall out meant he couldn't go and see the reformed Guns n Roses perform all their biggest hits which was supposed to be the main reason he was there. 

Sometimes the lure of the sweet Romanian Knot will blur the mission of sweet child o mine. 

Chalked up as a life experience. 

Lesson not learned. 

Hope parky learned his lesson 

23 minutes ago, cheesepipes said:

Guns n Roses terrible but Kriss Kross is good? 

Come on tell me this is blatent probing. 

I don't think I could tell you more than 2 Kriss Kross songs. So dunno what you're on about there.  

We're all in to different things. You think what I like is terrible, I probably think most of what you like is terrible.

"C'est la vie" as the brilliant B*witched once sung. 

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

Apparently he committed domestic abuse by throwing a tub of pakora sauce at his wives face. 

? what was his reasoning?

1 hour ago, cheesepipes said:

I know a man who i wont @ on here who got severe dysentery after licking a prostitutes rectum. Romanian in origin. 

The said rectum was to the eye a 10 out of 10 in all categories. 

The resulting fall out meant he couldn't go and see the reformed Guns n Roses perform all their biggest hits which was supposed to be the main reason he was there. 

Sometimes the lure of the sweet Romanian Knot will blur the mission of sweet child o mine. 

Chalked up as a life experience. 

Lesson not learned. 

I mean, dysentery is literally what you get when you ingest particles of poop matter.

Whoever it was deserved it for being so stupid. Nothing wrong with tonguing an arse, just not a strangers arse. Mugs game.