Pet Hates

StandFree1982

47 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

You're the one that can't remember who's said what. Go back to bed and get mummy to bring you a glass of milk. 

That many folk with similar outlooks on here its hard to keep up with which gype is which

4 hours ago, The Buzzard said:

You got the fryer set up for serving that to guests, RF?

Nah, I was just taking the piss as I'm sure 99% of folk can make a better burger than McDs. 

Don't think I've ever cooked a traditional fish supper. Don't have a proper fryer, just use a big pan with oil when required. Make a decent battered pork schnitzel and triple cooked chips.

57 minutes ago, Henry said:

What a hero. 
I’m sure the staff are delighted with their share of the £3 you leave.

I would be. 

Miserable cunt

Edit: 10% of the bill is a tip, no? Da ken where you can feed more than 1 person for £30.

52 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

You're spending more than £30 on a meal? You are posh after all.

On the rare occasion I'm oot, aye!

I always tip, always buy the staff a drink in my local, but I cannot, and will not, tip motherfucking taxi drivers. Especially Edinburgh black cab bastards.

Used to bung the postie and the binmen at Christmas but the binmen can go fuck themselves after not picking my plastics bin up twice in a row and we seem to have about 4 or 5 posties nowadays.

Give the barber a few quid but I'm questioning it because he's got a top of the range AMG Merc with a private plate.

My big brother worked in a 5 star hotel in London, he was a concierge, used to get hookers for rich cunts, sort out tickets for shows etc and his tips were mental. They pooled them but in the summer they'd all get £500 to £600 a week just in tips.

I worked behind the bar briefly but it just wasn't me. I'm the kind of cunt that always looks scruffy and I feel stupid calling people sir and madam etc so I fucked it off. Looking back I was fucking mental to leave.

10 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

I always tip, always buy the staff a drink in my local, but I cannot, and will not, tip motherfucking taxi drivers. Especially Edinburgh black cab bastards.

Used to bung the postie and the binmen at Christmas but the binmen can go fuck themselves after not picking my plastics bin up twice in a row and we seem to have about 4 or 5 posties nowadays.

Give the barber a few quid but I'm questioning it because he's got a top of the range AMG Merc with a private plate.

My big brother worked in a 5 star hotel in London, he was a concierge, used to get hookers for rich cunts, sort out tickets for shows etc and his tips were mental. They pooled them but in the summer they'd all get £500 to £600 a week just in tips.

I worked behind the bar briefly but it just wasn't me. I'm the kind of cunt that always looks scruffy and I feel stupid calling people sir and madam etc so I fucked it off. Looking back I was fucking mental to leave.

Bet your tits were pure sweating in the uniform and the pollution of London. 

You'd have been sacked anyway 

Edit: I always tip my barber unless it's proper shite. I tip cabbies if their craic is sound, but I don't do it if I'm stinking hungover and sitting there quiet, and the cunt just yammers on and on. I find that uncouth and selfish. Read the situation, buddy, I'm away to spew my cunt in your motor. 

There's a particular boy in Aberdeen who just does not shut the fuck up. Cracking stinking jokes the whole journey. Brutal bastard. 

14 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

Bet your tits were pure sweating in the uniform and the pollution of London. 

You'd have been sacked anyway 

Edit: I always tip my barber unless it's proper shite. I tip cabbies if their craic is sound, but I don't do it if I'm stinking hungover and sitting there quiet, and the cunt just yammers on and on. I find that uncouth and selfish. Read the situation, buddy, I'm away to spew my cunt in your motor. 

There's a particular boy in Aberdeen who just does not shut the fuck up. Cracking stinking jokes the whole journey. Brutal bastard. 

Fuck me, that could be a pet hate on it’s own.  Taxi drivers. Fair enough they’ve had it tough recently but so has everyone else. They were constantly moaning about there being too many drivers in Aberdeen when the oil price was sky high and they were getting airport runs whenever they wanted. Yet you would say what time are you finishing tonight and they would come out with they work 9am - 4pm.

Fuck me it must be about one of the only jobs going when if you want to make a bit extra for a holiday or something you can fire in a couple of extra Weekend nights for a few hundred quid.

7 minutes ago, Fridge said:

Fuck me, that could be a pet hate on it’s own.  Taxi drivers. Fair enough they’ve had it tough recently but so has everyone else. They were constantly moaning about there being too many drivers in Aberdeen when the oil price was sky high and they were getting airport runs whenever they wanted. Yet you would say what time are you finishing tonight and they would come out with they work 9am - 4pm.

Fuck me it must be about one of the only jobs going when if you want to make a bit extra for a holiday or something you can fire in a couple of extra Weekend nights for a few hundred quid.

Ok we appreciate the impact COVID has had on everyone - including taxi drivers - but as a mate of mine who is a taxi driver always says - the only poor taxi driver is a lazy taxi driver.

2 hours ago, Sooper-hanz said:

aye.  I appreciate it might not be your era, me old mucker. 

No, no. I'm a fan of the film, and QT films at large. 

Just missed it first time is all. 

Old cunt. 

4 hours ago, Fridge said:

Cabbies in Aberdeen have had it ace for ages. They'll hopefully give in to Uber sooner rather than later. 

5 minutes ago, manboobs109 said:

Na fuck Uber man. Get yersel a decent, local private hire cunt. Works for me.

Dundee taxis are fine cause the price is totally reasonable. Same with Glasgow. 

Aberdeen is a fuckin disgrace price wise.