Pet Hates

StandFree1982

2 minutes ago, Poodler said:

My pal in the fish cooks the books. As a result his furlough wage was about 100p/w

if he got into financial hardship he could have sold one of his hooses!

My point exactly.

Blokes I worked with now moaning about the UK state pension v the likes of France and Germany. The fact they hardly paid any tax all their days seems to have passed them by. Paps!

38 minutes ago, Sooper-hanz said:

there can't be many worse jobs than driving a taxi. fuck that.  

Fit, charging folk £30 for a 15 mile trip? 

Piece of piss

2 hours ago, Bad_Mobby said:

Fuck

it was about £20-25 for a 4 mile trip to the fucking Airport fae my old pad 

robbing cunts 

Taxi drivers must have been loving the bypass opening. They charge by the mile rather than by the clock. Cove to the airport used to be about £30 and take an hour or more at peak times. Bypass opens, suddenly it’s £42 and less than 1/2 hour. 

People who say "You seem fun at parties". Usually said by people who never actually get invited to parties. 

The whole online Cancel Culture. Boris Becker was getting shit on social media for saying someones bird was "pretty".  Are we really now at the stage where a fairly mundane compliment such as "she is very pretty" can trigger so many white knights on social media and feminists screaming about it being "sexist". Just because nobody has ever said you were pretty ye corn beef faced lesbian.  

How many times have we seen woman compliment men on their physical appearance, and nobody bats an eyelid, as it should be?  

The sweeping generalisations that are now common in the media usually from women. For example

"All the latest Bill Cosby developments have done is given the green light for any man to drug and rape a woman and get away with it."

And

"Today's decision has given males the right to legally murder a female and expect not to be prosecuted for it."

Eh, don't really think that's the case luv.

3 hours ago, For Fecks Sake said:

The sweeping generalisations that are now common in the media usually from women. For example

"All the latest Bill Cosby developments have done is given the green light for any man to drug and rape a woman and get away with it."

And

"Today's decision has given males the right to legally murder a female and expect not to be prosecuted for it."

Eh, don't really think that's the case luv.

It's been a good news day. 

This is more just a hate rather than a pet hate. 

Offshore workers do my head in. Never have I met a bigger bunch of whinging babies. 

They get catered for at the hotel, free of charge, they get all their meals provided for them offshore, free of charge. Yet, when they come to a terminal to be processed they demand and whinge about having no food, despite the fact it's fuck all to do with anyone who works there and everything to do with their companies providing it for them, they greet about there being no coffee provided (again, no obligation for anyone to do so unless prompted by company) and they piss all over the fucking toilet seats. 

Imagine getting 30K a year for being a scaffolder and having the gall to greet you aren't getting a free lunch on demand when you ask. 

The worst

8 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

This is more just a hate rather than a pet hate. 

Offshore workers do my head in. Never have I met a bigger bunch of whinging babies. 

They get catered for at the hotel, free of charge, they get all their meals provided for them offshore, free of charge. Yet, when they come to a terminal to be processed they demand and whinge about having no food, despite the fact it's fuck all to do with anyone who works there and everything to do with their companies providing it for them, they greet about there being no coffee provided (again, no obligation for anyone to do so unless prompted by company) and they piss all over the fucking toilet seats. 

Imagine getting 30K a year for being a scaffolder and having the gall to greet you aren't getting a free lunch on demand when you ask. 

The worst

Nobody offshore earns as little as 30k. Except apprentices. 

18 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Nobody offshore earns as little as 30k. Except apprentices. 

That's makes it worse. 

Demanding everything for free on that amount of quiche. 

I have to pay for my bloody lunch, breakfast, supper, and I'm probs on a quarter of what they are. 

Cunts

2 minutes ago, ConsiCanBoogie1903 said:

That's makes it worse. 

Demanding everything for free on that amount of quiche. 

I have to pay for my bloody lunch, breakfast, supper, and I'm probs on a quarter of what they are. 

Cunts

Scaffolder offshore will be on minimum 50k in a core position. 

8 minutes ago, dazzy_deff said:

Scaffolder offshore will be on minimum 50k in a core position. 

That just makes me want to blow my brains out.

Ridiculous.