Pet Hates

StandFree1982

2 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

That don't make sense to me Trout.

I think you know exactly what I’m talking about. At least you are no longer espousing the line that a strong rangers is a good thing for Scottish football. Looks like you have decided to go off Boris Johnson as well . Apart from that the usual nasty insidious shite you have always come out with. 

7 minutes ago, Kilgore Trout said:

I think you know exactly what I’m talking about. At least you are no longer espousing the line that a strong rangers is a good thing for Scottish football. Looks like you have decided to go off Boris Johnson as well . Apart from that the usual nasty insidious shite you have always come out with. 

What the fuck are you goin' on about Rangers? Boris?  Tak yer heid oot yer fuckin' erse yeh fuckin tool.  Fuck off.

If you put pictures of your 17 year old daughter in the public domain can you be upset when Middle aged men say they’d do…

on that note, Michael Owen must have raised an eyebrow at the recently leaked pics of his daughter.

phwoar 

Guest milne_afc
4 minutes ago, Poodler said:

on that note, Michael Owen must have raised an eyebrow at the recently leaked pics of his daughter.

He’ll have seen them. He might as well just fuck her