Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Fuckin' idiot cunts that fall for relationships (often startin' online or holiday romances etc ) and then believe the most outrarious lies thus leading them to be handin' out huge amounts of money.  Fuckin' deserve what you get, clowns.  Mostly women, so that explains a lot I suppose but fuck me, come on.  Love???  

3 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Fuckin' idiot cunts that fall for relationships (often startin' online or holiday romances etc ) and then believe the most outrarious lies thus leading them to be handin' out huge amounts of money.  Fuckin' deserve what you get, clowns.  Mostly women, so that explains a lot I suppose but fuck me, come on.  Love???  

All the more infuriating when they are absolute beauts and they show a picture of a guy off a mens health magazine. Come on love.

2 hours ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Tinder swindler on Netflix was incredible. “Aye I’m a billionaire but I canna use my cards, go take out a £100k loan, I’ll pay you back”. Absurd levels of stupidity. 

He always strikes me as the lad who no one can be bothered with in a pub but walks round everyone trying to tell his stories off being at Man City or Rangers and how he played with Gazza or whoever, whilst everyone just says “Just fuck off Colin”

Guest milne_afc
Just now, Sooper-hanz said:

What did the original Keith do that was so great do have a town named after him?

Accounts 

14 hours ago, Studebaker-90 said:

Tinder swindler on Netflix was incredible. “Aye I’m a billionaire but I canna use my cards, go take out a £100k loan, I’ll pay you back”. Absurd levels of stupidity. 

But...my enemies ?.

Was some watch yon.