Pet Hates

StandFree1982

10 minutes ago, Simply Red said:

Bet theres a couple of lads on here who put these ‘classics’ on playlists. Alongside stuff like:

dont look back in anger/oasis

stereophonics

killers

100% there will be.

Must be another thread on here somewhere,  CBA looking - music you shouldn't like, but do. 

Keep on moving by five,  should hate it, they're a bunch of useless cunts, but for some reason I don't mind it.

20 minutes ago, maryhilldon said:

My local doesn't have Viaplay so couldn't watch the Scotland game there. Had no idea there was rugby on at the same time or the Rock would've been swerved. It was also the warmest pub ive ever been in, unbearable.

Plus the fake rugby enthusiasts, who don't know fuck all about the rules of the game but make on they know what they are talking about, talk posh, are CAMRA members, and think they are a class above a football supporter.

8 minutes ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Plus the fake rugby enthusiasts, who don't know fuck all about the rules of the game but make on they know what they are talking about, talk posh, are CAMRA members, and think they are a class above a football supporter.

Aye, these are the cunts that play drinkin' games like shittin' in a pint and neckin' the stuff.  Hooooh raaahh, jolly japes.  Fuckin fat beardy, shite breathed, retarded cretins.

• Upvote 1
5 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Aye, these are the cunts that play drinkin' games like shittin' in a pint and neckin' the stuff.  Hooooh raaahh, jolly japes.  Fuckin fat beardy, shite breathed, retarded cretins.

Fully agree min.

My former local always used to make a point of televising any game the Scotland rugby union team were playing and the place would be awash of clientele of the ilk you describe.

The collective din when a try was nearly scored or scored was a socially-accepted act of noise pollution.

However, any time I had a reaction to AFC scoring when in the hostelry was greeted with scorn and unwarranted derisory comments.

Nobody else was singled out. The paedophilic mob supporters and RIFC fans could react as they wished without comment when their filth were on the telly.

Cue sneering, slimy remark......"You would think it's a case of life or death" (My response..."Aye. it is you prick.:)

Just one of many pitiful comments I've received over the years anytine when the Famous scored.

2 hours ago, Matt Armstrong's Dog said:

Fully agree min.

My former local always used to make a point of televising any game the Scotland rugby union team were playing and the place would be awash of clientele of the ilk you describe.

The collective din when a try was nearly scored or scored was a socially-accepted act of noise pollution.

However, any time I had a reaction to AFC scoring when in the hostelry was greeted with scorn and unwarranted derisory comments.

Nobody else was singled out. The paedophilic mob supporters and RIFC fans could react as they wished without comment when their filth were on the telly.

Cue sneering, slimy remark......"You would think it's a case of life or death" (My response..."Aye. it is you prick.:)

Just one of many pitiful comments I've received over the years anytine when the Famous scored.

It's more important than that. Allegedly

2 minutes ago, Daisy1903 said:

It's more important than that. Allegedly

William Shankly had a very valid point.

Football is a great leveller/common bond in life and is a form of escapism from life's mundanity. 

Aberdeen FC has been extremely important to me and my family during the course of our lives and I'm sure it has been for thousands of fellow Dandies supporters and their families.