Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Fly tippin

Although, judging by the ordeal at the local cooncil tip at the weekend I can see why there's an increase in fly tipping

Have you checked in - yes, - can I see your confirmation - no, it was my wifes phone, but its booked under the car reg - well, if you dont have the confirmation then I'm not sure we can let you in - you have a list of car registrations, due at this time, check if mine is on and then I'm good to go

Eventually get in

Timber chairs, into the wood pile - err, no, they have to go in the furniture pile

Scooter - put it in the bike container

Ski's - into the bike container - no, general rubbish with them

Tins of paint - have you emptied them we cant take cans of half filled paint tine - I'm no opening them, they are going in the general waste, - lots of mumbling

Hedge trimmer - not in the general waste, it has to go in the electrical section - its a petrol trimmer - oh well, then it has to go in the special container waaaaaaaaaay over there

Wood splitting axe - in teh "tools" section, apparently not, to go in the general waste section

Cooncil dump workers - feck me, will think twice about going back to the tip, cannae be doing with fly tipping but there has to be a better alternative then dealing with these lazy feckwits

• Thanks 1
12 minutes ago, sigh said:

Fly tippin

Although, judging by the ordeal at the local cooncil tip at the weekend I can see why there's an increase in fly tipping

Have you checked in - yes, - can I see your confirmation - no, it was my wifes phone, but its booked under the car reg - well, if you dont have the confirmation then I'm not sure we can let you in - you have a list of car registrations, due at this time, check if mine is on and then I'm good to go

Eventually get in

Timber chairs, into the wood pile - err, no, they have to go in the furniture pile

Tins of paint - have you emptied them we cant take cans of half filled paint tine - I'm no opening them, they are going in the general waste, - lots of mumbling

Hedge trimmer - not in the general waste, it has to go in the electrical section - its a petrol trimmer - oh well, then it has to go in the special container waaaaaaaaaay over there

Wood splitting axe - in teh "tools" section, apparently not, to go in the general waste section

Cooncil dump workers - feck me, will think twice about going back to the tip, cannae be doing with fly tipping but there has to be a better alternative then dealing with these lazy feckwits

Hardly makes you want to do the right thing, next time just dump it in Woodside somewhere 👍

Similar to you I've been sorting my garden too. £230 for a skip! I'd do the same as you if I didn't also have an old shed to dispose of.

33 minutes ago, sigh said:

Fly tippin

Eventually get in

These cunts need a fuckin hoof.  At the end of the day they are scaffies.

I drink mainly Costco 40 pack bottled water so my designated bin was full of their empty plastic bottles.  I laid the plastic wrappin' from said bottles over the top of the bottles in the bin and the cunts refused to empty the bin because of the wrappin'. Utter cunts.

It all gets piled together at their yard any how.

Fuck their recyclin'.  Farce.

3 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

I drink mainly Costco 40 pack bottled water so my designated bin was full of their empty plastic bottles.  I laid the plastic wrappin' from said bottles over the top of the bottles in the bin and the cunts refused to empty the bin because of the wrappin'. Utter cunts.

Whits wrong with tap water?

Just refil yer water bottle frae the tap if you feel the need to sook yer drink from a bottle

• Upvote 1
13 minutes ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

It's you that needs the fucking hoof!

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, sigh said:

Whits wrong with tap water?

Just refil yer water bottle frae the tap if you feel the need to sook yer drink from a bottle

Often do that as well.

Bottled water is better for the motorhome too.  Never use the fresh water tank water unless it's boiled first, especially if I fill the tank on a site.

Costco's own water is about £4.50 for 40 bottles or somethin'.  Nae biggie.

Personal choice.

1 hour ago, Beachend Bootboy said:

Often do that as well.

Bottled water is better for the motorhome too.  Never use the fresh water tank water unless it's boiled first, especially if I fill the tank on a site.

Costco's own water is about £4.50 for 40 bottles or somethin'.  Nae biggie.

Personal choice.

The "motorhome" in question...

A Rundown Dirty Old Caravan Stock Photo, Picture and Royalty Free Image.  Image 57368929.

• Haha 2
2 hours ago, sigh said:

Fly tippin

Eventually get in

I would say if anybody is thick it’s you.

You can’t even tell the difference between one thing and another.

You think you can just rock up at the tip all blazé and just throw everything in one skip cos you can’t be arsed sorting stuff out.

It’s people like you who are the problem.

• Upvote 1
4 hours ago, sigh said:

Fly tippin

Eventually get in

Yep, those fuckers are a classic example of the job on offer if you don't stick in at school. 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Reed or deed said:

I would say if anybody is thick it’s you.

You can’t even tell the difference between one thing and another.

You think you can just rock up at the tip all blazé and just throw everything in one skip cos you can’t be arsed sorting stuff out.

It’s people like you who are the problem.

Spot the scaffie 😝