Pet Hates

StandFree1982

Poofs who drink coffee as some sort of emotional crutch, get a grip, get on with your work.

I like to stand in front of the kettle and try and look inconspicuous when these kinds of gayboys, their heads scrambled with caffeine craving, are trying to get their feel fix.

Good one. people who can't operate without a coffee? Away and shite. It's all in the head.

Correct, it's routine.

Which reminds me of another one - people who have a set routine.

I have a relative who's house is near perfect, ornaments all polished, all that pish.

I like to go in, wait until she goes through (to make a coffee FFS!) and then move a couple of the ornaments an inch or two.

I go to the toilet, come back, and they are back in place.

Jesus is all I'm thinking to myself.

Art students are arseholes.

I hate the way students seem to think everything they do is original. Look, you've put a cone on a statue....bravo, but your fucking gran did that back in the day.

I'm starting to feel old, but the whole "let's go oot and get pished" scene is doing my head in. Or over hearing randoms on the bus/train/street talking about how "pished" they were on a night out, and mentioning it OVER and OVER and OVER.

"OMG, I was such a state"

"haha I did what?"

"Oh I had like 100 pints and then 40 nips, then had like 20 peach snaps"

"I almost got kicked out for being so drunk"

I fondly remember being like that and thinking I was fucking ace because I couldn't handle my drink and got smashed, but growing up and hearing other people talk about it makes me think "what a fucking tool"

Or over hearing randoms on the bus/train/street talking about how "pished" they were on a night out, and mentioning it OVER and OVER and OVER.

"OMG, I was such a state"

"haha I did what?"

"Oh I had like 100 pints and then 40 nips, then had like 20 peach snaps"

"I almost got kicked out for being so drunk"

Bluto?

The human body is designed to release excess gas / liquid and waste. Why so many folk these days complain when you let one rip is beyond me! Surely it's the most natural thing you can do? I don't go up to women in the office and say "Would you mind not spraying so much perfume on yourself as you are making me physically sick...". I probably should.