Wrestling Thread

robbo

I've nae idea fit most of those initials are but if they are the acting version your right.

Move it out of Other Sports please.

Seeing as Mods Robbo and Bebo have both posted in here I'm sure the are aware that you are being a prick and trolling the thread. If it was going to be moved they would have done it by now.

Seriously though what is your problem? Do you have such a shallow life that trolling Internet forums is how you get off? You're like a sh!t version of Millertime.

Seeing as Mods Robbo and Bebo have both posted in here I'm sure the are aware that you are being a prick and trolling the thread. If it was going to be moved they would have done it by now.

Seriously though what is your problem? Do you have such a shallow life that trolling Internet forums is how you get off? You're like a sh!t version of Millertime.

He's doing an impression of you obviously... :D

The WWE had a good thing going when there were only 4 PPV's a year and the feuds lasted months. Now the same folk seem to be fighting over and over again, the jobbers like "iron" mike sharpe helped in this instance. It does still has its moments.

Bring back Kamala and especially Kim-Chee.

fetch my pipe and slippers!

The WWE had a good thing going when there were only 4 PPV's a year and the feuds lasted months. Now the same folk seem to be fighting over and over again, the jobbers like "iron" mike sharpe helped in this instance. It does still has its moments.

good old barry horowitz was always my favourite jobber. loved him patting himself on the back all the time. great viewing.

i know what you means about the feuds. the industry has changed so much that its not possible to drag it out anymore. 20 years ago youd be watching superstars as tatanka skipped round the ring beating some nameless faceless dude while you had the HBK talking trash in the top corner in a pre-recorded shoot. build up and build up for 3-4 months so that when it came time for the fight at wrestlemania, you were just as into that fight as you were the WWF title match.

nowadays your lucky if a feud lasts longer than 3 months.

id prefer there to be a happy medium. i lost interest in wrestling because you had to wait so long for them to finally have the match. after 4 years of watching jobbers, it just wasnt worth the wait. compare that to now where your constantly seeing the guys fighting their ppv opponent in tag matches, handicap matches, lumberjack matches before you then get to the 1v1 basic match at the ppv.

i genuinely think the way forward is for them to reduce the number of ppv's a year. keep reading that the buy rate is dropping in part due to places like justin.tv but i can guarantee that theres just not enough interest in the feuds to merrit paying £14.95 every month to see something that you see every week on raw/smackdown.

instead of going for 14 ppvs a year, reduce it to 8 or 6. build up the feud longer and have a bigger pay off. but nobody in a position of power will go for that because theyll lose out on a lot of money

and things will never be as bad as the brand ppv's. the smackdown only great american bash was the low point for me that wwe nearly died

That is awesome, especially the box jumps, never tried them like.

ive never tried box jumps. my hamstrings are like pipe cleaners so i couldnt hack it. got a speed ladder but it just gathers dust. i get my players to use it all the time and do different plyos but i can never motivate myself to go out and do it. i need another idiot who wants to do it to make me want to do it

regularly try towel ups and regularly fail. most i can manage is 10. no matter how much i practice it, its too hard. struggle to do chin ups at the best of times let alone these beasts.

Towel Ups... look and sound like hell.

Once my knee starts to co operate with me again, I think I'm going to hit the gym again and restart trying to get into shape. Then once I get some sort of fitness back I think I am going to see about going back to training.

After re watching Tough Enough season 1 from 2001, it has made me even more determined to get back into it.

Considering going back to the doctor, but I have had knee problems since I was a child and it was never diagnosed over the years, but it's just becoming a joke now. Got to watch when playing football that I don't take a wrong step and it's taking the f**king piss. Wrestling I can understand as there is a lot of jumping and twisting in ways you'd never think you'd have to twist, but playing a simple game of 5 a sides? Urgh!

what sort of knee pain you getting?

what youll probably find best to do is go to the doctor and ham it up big time and just hammer home the idea that you know it wont ever be 100%, but you need someone to help you get as close to full health as you can hope for.

hopefully your doc will book you into a physio (probably the one at wolman hill hospital). when my medial ligament finally gave way thats what i did, went to a physio for 8 weeks and it was superb for 3 years but last few weeks im starting to feel it again.

So seeing as we can talk about spoilers due to free speech.

Who do you think we're going to get as Dolph's replacement at the Elimination Chamber? Bet it's the Big Show, what a dull chamber match that will be with Kane and Big Show in the same match.

Also, a lot of people have mentioned this but I'm totally in favour of it also... Dolph attacking Ron Killings/R-Truth/K-Kwik whatever his name is and taking his spot in the Raw chamber match.

If they can book these guys right.

think were in agreement ziggler will be in the raw chamber.

r-truth has already been screwed out of something like that recently so i doubt itll be him to get the dunt.

if it were in incharge of creative, ziggler would take out truth on camera saying hes on the raw roster and hes now in the match. sheamus would be 2nd last man to go in (1st man to start the match) ziggler would be the last man to enter the chamber, music kicks in but he doesnt appear, they go backstage and find him downed somewhere. so youve now got the "dilema" who took him out and who is going to be the 6th man at which point HHHs music kicks in, crowd mega-pops. robbo creams himself.

i was actually rooting for ziggler last night. i thought it made more sense for them to give him the win. deck no longer stacked against edge, even playing field, everyone thinking that it would be an easy win for edge now that long is back. i genuinely thought dolph was going to get a legitimate clean win to shock everyone. stupid me....

Betty it was mildly amusing, ye come in wind up folk, people bite, now its just embarrassing. If you are not interested in the topic in hand why persist in antagonising people, the irony is you imply people are sad who take an interest in the WWE yet its sad you keep stressing the same old boring point, robbo has said it stays, there is a report button if you are not happy about this thread.

See betty, if you had some decent thought process and presented a genuine arguement people would take you on more, like i would agree if you came on and said WWE is a simulation, but full on acting nah.

Betty it was mildly amusing, ye come in wind up folk, people bite, now its just embarrassing. If you are not interested in the topic in hand why persist in antagonising people, the irony is you imply people are sad who take an interest in the WWE yet its sad you keep stressing the same old boring point, robbo has said it stays, there is a report button if you are not happy about this thread.

See betty, if you had some decent thought process and presented a genuine arguement people would take you on more, like i would agree if you came on and said WWE is a simulation, but full on acting nah.

People continue to bite. I've put forward my point (most people agree with yet it) but it remains in Other Sports.

If "the people at chat" dig their heels in and it stays so be it.

I've stated I'm happy to continue until its moved to Entertainment.

Actors.