Wrestling Thread

robbo

Despite most folk believing that its not a sport its in Other Sports.

Despite saying its entertainment (the clues in the name) its not in in Entertainment.

:dontknow:

Now what do you think would make sense?

I think what would make sense is that you'd realize that 90% of people don't really give a flying f**k where in the forum it is. While I appreciate you seem to have made this your personal mission for the week and I'm sure if it does get moved you can explode in an eruption of jizz all over your computer, but just give it up mate.

You're making yourself look childish by refusing to give up such a minuscule issue that at the end of the day makes f**k all difference to the world.

I think what would make sense is that you'd realize that 90% of people don't really give a flying f**k where in the forum it is. While I appreciate you seem to have made this your personal mission for the week and I'm sure if it does get moved you can explode in an eruption of jizz all over your computer, but just give it up mate.

You're making yourself look childish by refusing to give up such a minuscule issue that at the end of the day makes f**k all difference to the world.

Mate? Mate? After that type of post? I think not.

Its a cause. Not much of a cause but a cause all the same and its amusing.

It should be moved!

Thanks to the UK being the host nation we can get three "free" entries into the category of the UK's choosing if we don't get any qualifiers through the normal qualification route.

The fact that the UK's goal for 2012 is to get a least one top 8 finish shows how week the UK is in both Freestyle and Greco Roman.

• Admin

Thanks to the UK being the host nation we can get three "free" entries into the category of the UK's choosing if we don't get any qualifiers through the normal qualification route.

The fact that the UK's goal for 2012 is to get a least one top 8 finish shows how week the UK is in both Freestyle and Greco Roman.

We get free entries?

Right, we've got an entire year to somehow get MiniJC one of those spots!