Mccall The New Mcghee?

BOOM

see what i mean?

see what i mean?

where did i say trophies meant nothing?

i said league placings are a truer barometer of success - liverpool being the classic example

see what i mean?

see what i mean?

see what i mean?

I don't see what you mean?

• Replies 295
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry to say that Motherwell will definitely finish above us again.

A much better run Club from top to bottom :(

Exactly why they are more successful than us right now. Changing managers every 2 years doesn't fix anything, the board needs a major shake up. I get the sense the board is fairly distant from the team

Sorry to say that Motherwell will definitely finish above us again.

A much better run Club from top to bottom :(

See bripods quote below for the reasons on that IMO.

Agree with the general point, but let's remember this is after a 2p in the pound CVA.

What I wouldn't give for us to wipe off 98p in the pound of our debts.

Spot on. These cunts cheated their obligations as well and we shouldn't forget that.

I note Motherwell have signed some lower league dross from England, Grella from Leeds, and Jones from Walsall.

Exactly the type of signing policy that landed us in hot water over the last 18 months.

The problem McCall has is that he must be of the opinion, as McGhee was, that these guys can thrive in the SPL, even though they canna get a game in the lower reaches of English football.

He's in for the same rude awakening, Motherwell will plummet down the table under this odious ginger arsed hun, mark my words.

champions league qualifiers for motherwell!!...fairly plummetted down the table!!

Exactly why they are more successful than us right now. Changing managers every 2 years doesn't fix anything, the board needs a major shake up. I get the sense the board is fairly distant from the team

Motherwell have, strangely, changed their manager just as frequently, if not more so, than us over the last 4 years.

:sherlock:

Changing managers every 2 years doesn't seem to have affected Motherwell in a bad way :dontknow:

Our club simply has ZERO ambition & that is the hard truth of it.

We (or the ones in charge it seems) are happy to amble along & just as long as we avoid relegation, they're happy. & they have shown us nothing over the past two decades to say that they aim for much more than this.

We are a joke club & are being run by clowns.

Our "new stadium" will be a fkn big top.

Come on tup, McCall got a cup final & top 6 last season, this year he's got 3rd place & secured a crack at the champions league. Only spent 10days all season outside the top3positions.

Easily eclipses anything Broon has done& had Aberdeen performed like this, this board & you in particular would be jizzing everywhere about...... 'the famous Aberdeen!'

How do you think motherwell would have done if brown stayed?

Obviously it's a daft question as you'll never know what would have happened, but what way was it heading?

We were already falling to bits underbrown. Boring football and if we went a goal behind you didnt know where the goal would come from. McCalls brought some very good attacking players in. The team Brown left is not the team that gets put on the psrk week in week out. Im 100% sure we wouldnt be in this position if Brown had stayed