Keys And Gray

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aye but I hate it when he says the ball moved all over the place and you see a replay with a little bit of movement at the end and he says "see, see it there. That's where the ball moved, right there" as he did on Sunday for Hoillet's goal. Fair enough it moved but he made it seem like R.Carlos v France mark2!

Allardyce let the match play out, give analysis and not make himself sound like an all round football authority.

Yes I did think he was speaking sh*te with that one too. I was watching the replay from behind the ball and kept waiting for this dramatic movement he was on about (think I even rewound it to double check). As you say it moved a little bit but not by much. Certainly not as much as Drogba's goal tonight!

I still like Andy Gray, even if he does make a cock of himself on a regular basis. In fact it's probably because he regularly makes a cock of himself that I like him.

Yes I did think he was speaking sh*te with that one too. I was watching the replay from behind the ball and kept waiting for this dramatic movement he was on about (think I even rewound it to double check). As you say it moved a little bit but not by much. Certainly not as much as Drogba's goal tonight!

I still like Andy Gray, even if he does make a cock of himself on a regular basis. In fact it's probably because he regularly makes a cock of himself that I like him.

I only saw the Anelka goal tonight so can't comment on that.

I think only liked him as he wound my old man up. Now he winds me up too!

WTF you on about? I speak my mind, don't look through the same tinted specs as everyone else, hardly attention seeking, you can suck my root and those offended by the comments of Keys and Gray can suck my root inah.

Sorry Mini admit that was a cheap shot. Apology accepted? :)

on ssn now, "andy gray leaves sky sports"

breaking news :laughing:

edit: made in response to new evidence of off air incident in 2010 and in light of this weekend theyve had to act.

grays contract terminated for unacceptable behaviour. no hesitation of taking this action in light of whats happened.

Ach he's quite within his rights not to apologise, to hell with being pussy whipped into it by man haters.

True but it would be funny to see the man who is never wrong saying he was. Still think it was tongue in cheek really and the 2 of them arent the neanderthal misogynists that some would have you think.

Just heard this now, pretty happy - atleast I don't have to listen to the muppet anymore going on about how he knows more than anyone else when it comes to football when he knows f**k all, all he knows is how to work a machine.

normally I'd agree but this is a pile of piss IMO. Sacked for that, people need to wind their f**king necks in

normally I'd agree but this is a pile of piss IMO. Sacked for that, people need to wind their f**king necks in

He was sacked after being warned on his behavious before supposedly. Altogether sounds like they wanted rid of him and used this though.

Out of interest, what would you have said if he had commented on Uriah refereeing a match by saing "They don't know the rules"?

It was to do with something he said in December. I imagine it's to do with the second video that was released. Where he asks Charlotte Jackson to tuck something in down the front of his trousers.

Wonder if that's why Charlotte Jackson wasn't co-presenting Take It Like a Fan for 2 weeks recently? Probably completely unrelated but you never know