Keys And Gray

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not as if we didn't know they were though. They're history, having been royally stitched up by a leaker or two from within their place of work.

If they have been stitched up by Sky for being a pair of sexist pigs, I find the irony laughable. I mean, I doubt Miriam O'Reilly would ever get a job presenting Sky Sports News.

I've found the whole furore around this bizarre for a few reasons. Who leaked the original recordings? Why did they leak them and were Keys and Gray (in particular) set up? Why did the footage from last December only emerge now? Who had it and if it was enough to discipline or sack Gray and Sky already knew about it why wasn't it dealt with already?

I said to my Mrs a week or so ago I thought it was strange that Gray, a high profile employee of News International (Murdoch basically runs Sky despite only having 40%) was suing another part of News International (NOTW) for allegedly hacking his phone. Murdoch and co were surely not happy with that and I can't help but think Gray was targeted, after all, despite some folk not liking them, Gray and Keys have been doing football on Sky for 20 years so they must have been doing something right!

• 2 weeks later...

Keys & Gray join Talksport

Talksport have this pair signed up starting this Monday.

Mike 'Porkie' Parry has left. Wonder if there's a connection.

Isn't talksport part of sky? I liked Parry, mad as f**k but always good value for a laugh, remember when he claimed that one day man will be able to run the 100m race in 1 second or something, and also he wanted horses to have wheels put on them so that if they dismount the jockey someone can then trigger a switch that makes the wheels come down and control the horse.

Keys & Gray join Talksport

Talksport have this pair signed up starting this Monday.

Mike 'Porkie' Parry has left. Wonder if there's a connection.

I thought Parry had a quite high up position at Talksport as well as his show? Certainly think if he's gone altogether then there is a connection to Keys and Gray's arrival. Parry does my f**king head in Mini so glad he won't be on anymore.

Would rather Talksport had got rid of those boring idiots Hawksbee and Jacobs and let keys and Gray take over that slot though.

Isn't talksport part of sky? I liked Parry, mad as f**k but always good value for a laugh, remember when he claimed that one day man will be able to run the 100m race in 1 second or something, and also he wanted horses to have wheels put on them so that if they dismount the jockey someone can then trigger a switch that makes the wheels come down and control the horse.

He also wanted wing mirrors on race horses.

He's clean off of the top shelf, but I enjoyed listening to some of the sh*te he came out with.

I thought Parry had a quite high up position at Talksport as well as his show? Certainly think if he's gone altogether then there is a connection to Keys and Gray's arrival. Parry does my f**king head in Mini so glad he won't be on anymore.

Would rather Talksport had got rid of those boring idiots Hawksbee and Jacobs and let keys and Gray take over that slot though.

Parry used to be in a managerial capacity, but I believe after his heart scare he returned as a presenter only.

I like Hawksbee & Jacobs. Quite a funny show.

the hairy one in more bother. due to start on talksport tomorrow, wonder if he'll be asked to explain his "chocco jocko" remarks ....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/02/12/sexism-row-pundit-richard-keys-shock-racist-slur-on-black-player-115875-22919246/

What a heap of sh*te, 11 years ago now, nothing wrong with calling the guy that, I know black guy who has the nickname Choco, the press are now just hellbent on ruining someones career for the sake of it, it was a joke not a sick joke like the papers claim and it wasn't exactly a racist slur, the press can f**ka off.