Keys And Gray

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just watched the rangers v nottingham forest game. there was a half breed lad acting as pundit, breath of fresh air. not sure who he was as I failed to catch his name but he was very erudite and he didn't just trot out cliche after tired cliche.

It was Clark Carlisle Burnley player, he has been on countdown and question time, in the past

the hairy one in more bother. due to start on talksport tomorrow, wonder if he'll be asked to explain his "chocco jocko" remarks ....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-stories/2011/02/12/sexism-row-pundit-richard-keys-shock-racist-slur-on-black-player-115875-22919246/

A couple of years ago I used to play amateur football with David Johnson, just after he retired from the pro's - it'll be interesting to see if he speaks out any further about this! He is a good lad and probably would just laugh something like this off!

It was Clark Carlisle Burnley player, he has been on countdown and question time, in the past

Aye and straight after one of his TV appearances he gave away a couple of penalties and got sent off in his next game for Burnley, making a total c**t of himself in the process.

Not so f**king smart then, was he?

yes I saw him on question time, was only a month or so ago and he was not phased by being in the company of politicians. in fact he came out of the show looking far more intelligent than they did. don't watch countdown though.

What a heap of sh*te, 11 years ago now, nothing wrong with calling the guy that, I know black guy who has the nickname Choco, the press are now just hellbent on ruining someones career for the sake of it, it was a joke not a sick joke like the papers claim and it wasn't exactly a racist slur, the press can f**ka off.

The difference being that's been Choco's nickname since he was a kid and Keys made the comment about a black player he didn't know.

It's still a racist slur. Choco just takes it well and obviously likes the name.

The difference being that's been Choco's nickname since he was a kid and Keys made the comment about a black player he didn't know.

It's still a racist slur. Choco just takes it well and obviously likes the name.

To me it isn't a racist slur, there isn't enough venom in it for it to be classed as a slur.

Anyways listened to their show today and I must say it was affa good, both spoke well and had good guests.

To me it isn't a racist slur, there isn't enough venom in it for it to be classed as a slur.

Anyways listened to their show today and I must say it was affa good, both spoke well and had good guests.

Of course you're not going to be offended if you get called Choco. I'd take it as a compliment.

I make jokes about my mate being half Indian all the time. He takes it well but it's still racist.

Clarkson's an utter c**t.

That is all.

He certainly is, a big English bent arsed mouthpiece.

However, sacking him for being a 'c**t' is probably not feasible, so they ratchet up some nonsense about sexism and racism and all that nonsense, so they can get rid with popular backing.

It's a witchhunt, and these guys are no guiltier than any of us for their sometimes risque banter. The type of thing that goes down in any pub up and down the country, by all or most of us.

aye, the man is a class act. I believe his honourable stance has been rewarded with a job with bbc five live or some such station ? hope so anyway :thumbs:

His honourable stance? The one where he was pleased that his mate Gray has got his job? The job you said he left in protest at Keys & Gray getting said job? Are you a' there?

His honourable stance? The one where he was pleased that his mate Gray has got his job? The job you said he left in protest at Keys & Gray getting said job? Are you a' there?

yes. not sure the same can be said for you though after witnessing your rant on another thread where you wish death on a fellow forum user. do you think that's normal do you :nutso: