Telly Programmes That Haven't Been Made Yet

amancalledbuck

TVS and KSL's Amazing Journey.

Watch as The Village Seagull and King Street Loon car share for the Titanic Scottish Premiership matchup between Dundee and Aberdeen. There is sure to be hijinx and banter galore!

It won't be a comedy.

It will be a murder mystery without the mystery.

Your corpse will be found near to Laurencekirk.

Death by wrung neck and broken wings.

So best I don't go for your own safety.

• Upvote 1

It won't be a comedy.

It will be a murder mystery without the mystery.

Your corpse will be found near to Laurencekirk.

Death by wrung neck and broken wings.

So best I don't go for your own safety.

Mate, you couldn't harm a fly. Never mind your best pal The Village Seagull.

You're not going to Dundee because you're a hun. End of.

The show must go on however. Captain Caveman is taking your place.

• Downvote 1

The chasers

The Afc Running club put on there raping shoes and first one to get there dick in something is the winner.

First episode has the video referee called as Razor puts one in his clown feet out and trips up dave_min just before he hits the jackpot we a 17 stone mess that couldn't run.

I tried a few times but cant make any sense of it. Sure it was hilarious.

The Chasers

The AFC Running Club put their best foot forward, in their "raping shoes" no less, as the first person to get their dick wet takes home the prize.

The show has already proven to be a hit with viewers, and controversial moments are always just around the bend!

RAZOR, who is renowned throughout the Running Club for his large "clown feet", even caused controversy in the very first episode. When running mate Dave_Min was on the home straight to victory with a 17 stone mess that couldn't escape his steady pace, old "clown feet" proved to be a hurdle that just couldn't be cleared.

I think.

Rape Factor

A bunch of hopefuls take to the stage one after the other to perform a sequence of non-consensual sex acts on unsuspecting members of the public dragged at random from the studio audience. A panel consisting of Stan Collymore, Jan Moir, David Goodwillie and Rolf Harris judges each act on such criteria as aesthetic merit, choreography, shock factor and innovative use of lighting. At the end of the series, the winner is crowned Rapist of the Year and gets to bum a hog-tied Simon Cowell in a vat of custard at the Royal Variety Show.